Finance, Law and Medias completely controled by the satanic sect of Skull and Bones

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 4, 2003.

1. also they are not Satanic, they are more along the lines of the Knights Templar, which also used a skull in its rituals, and they were falsely accused of being satanic as well.

#11     Apr 4, 2003
  2. It seems to me there's going to be a hell of a battle between all these various groups that "control" the country or the world. I mean we have Skull and Bones, the old faithful "The Jews", the communist conspiracy, the globalist conspiracy, the anti-globalist conspiracy, the one world government conspiracy, the CIA, the Trilateral Commission, The Knights of Columbus, the Kennedy's, the Chinese (with or without Bill Clinton), the Hollywood/media complex, the military/industrial complex, Islam and of course, my personal favorite, The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. I apologize if I've left anyone out, it was just an oversight and i certainly don't want to get on your bad side, particularly if you win.

#12     Apr 4, 2003
  3. Skull and Bones is a Yale club. Any Harvard man will find the idea of Yalies ruling the world laughable. They couldn't even get into Harvard.

#13     Apr 4, 2003
  4. Biomech

Biomech

You forgot the Illuminati!

#14     Apr 4, 2003
  5. Tide31

Tide31

George W. went to both Yale and Harvard. This attractive young lady that wrote the story has tried to wreck Bush on several occasions. She's the one that 'exposed' his grades from Yale in '99.

#15     Apr 4, 2003
  6. No there are not DOZENS of such club ! There are the freemasons of course but they're just could be considered as "business club". What Skull Bones is is far more than just a business club of interest ! It is about SATANIC ANTIHUMANITARIAN VISION OF THE WORLD and it would be laughing if it just stays in imagination but remember that they were the nazis and that if you believe John Coleman who has been an intelligence service officer, THEY WANT TO REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION FROM 6 TO 1 BILLION BEFORE 2050 !

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t..._books_2/103-1455875-4636647?v=glance&s=books

I don't see how they could achieve that HYPERGENOCID without launching a GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR !

#16     Apr 4, 2003
  7. Illumati and skull and bones are same group.

#17     Apr 4, 2003
  8. from ralph Vince about growth laws. He took human population as example and said (excerpt from the 1995 edition) :

"Population growth is a hyperbolic function with an asymptot somewhere around the middle of the next century.

Since it is impossible for us to become infinite in population, what can we expect ?

"There are number of catastrophic scenarios that can easily come to mind. They pretty much fall into two broad scenarios, the first of which is man vs man - some type of World War III scenario. ...
    There is the broad nature-versus-man scenario, especially if the man-versus-man scenario does not manifest soon, which we may be witnessing via the many burgeoning viruses and reislient bacteria about the world. "

If a supposed normal guy like him thought that, imagine what satanic people could think...

#18     Apr 4, 2003
  9. canuck

canuck

interesting stuff....

at this site http://www.freedomdomain.com/skullbones.html lists a bunch of names and people in it. Looks like a business club, a really old club. I think things like this were more in vogue a hundred years ago. I can't see this group running the world. But if they do, and if they are looking for someone as VP, let me know. :p

#19     Apr 4, 2003
  10. Simple mistake, no offense intended Harry, but I wanted to correct one detail: She was not a writer for the New York Times (which is a daily newspaper delivered all over the United States); she was a writer for The New Yorker, which is a monthly magazine that was begun in the 1920's by some of the members of The Algonquin Club, a literary group of friends which included Harpo Marx.

I have the feeling she may be the daughter of drugstore paperback author Harold Robbins, but I'm only guessing about that.

#20     Apr 4, 2003