Finally...undeniable proof the left is on the dark side

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently Bill didn't know, why else would he chase a fat girl?

#11     Apr 4, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

For her love of a good cigar and the absorbency of her dress. :D

I feel sorry for Bill Clinton.

He destroyed his legacy. He dishonored the office of President. He betrayed his family. He lied to congress and to the people.

Now he lives like a whipped dog with a woman who is an insufferable bitch who has him watched when she is away. I wouldn't change places with him for all the money in the world.

#12     Apr 4, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I never thought of it that way. Now I feel better about the "Clinton years".

#13     Apr 4, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

minor details, people on the Left aren't all judgmental judgey and all that, they would vote for him again..

#14     Apr 4, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I prospered during the Clinton years. Some of my friends got rich.

But I didn't like what happened in Rwanda or what happened in Kosovo. I didn't like it when Clinton's business partners went to prison for real estate scams but Hillary wasn't even indicted. I wasn't too happy when Bill Clinton was caught lying to 350 million people and congress but kept his job.

Guess I'm picky lol. :)

#15     Apr 4, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

It sure seemed as bad if not worse to me than what Nixon did. Liberals don't seem to have much of a moral compass.

#16     Apr 4, 2012
  7. They have a moral compass it's just that their heads are so full of lead it makes them useless.

#17     Apr 4, 2012
  8. <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aTGb9OCCMBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#18     Apr 4, 2012