finally someone at fox news that can think logically

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

I wish I was better with grammar. It's something I try to improve.
    Thank you for your "constructive" criticism.

I am a product of public unionized education.

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. You are a product of your own excuses and ignorance...

Typical Bush voter...

#12     Oct 6, 2009
  3. i would not have a problem with any compensation voted on by the shareholders. but that is not how it works. the ceo packs the compensation committee with pals and it becomes a you scratch my back and i scratch yours.
    i am disapointed that the obama administration has not pressed for something so simple and sensible as a mandatory shareholder vote on compensation.

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. I agree with O'Reilly. As an independent trader I am paying more than twice as much for my health insurance than if I was able to obtain group insurance by working for a corporation. I want a public option so the insurance companies in league with my state politicians won't be able to rip me off. Why should I as an independent trader have to pay more than twice as much for my health insurance than if I was working in a corporate environment?

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Most certainly agreed.

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. Put the owners (shareholders) of the company in power?

What, are you nuts?

That would be like putting the people of America in power?

Don't you know the corporations exist to empower the CEO's and increase their wealth?

Next crazy thing you will be suggesting is for elected officials to actually represent their constituents and act in a manner that is best for all Americans...

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. You're welcome. But you're still an idiot if you can't use or distinguish fourth grade grammar. And it diminishes every other thing that you type.

BTW: If a Police Department were Unionized do you lose the ability to tell right from wrong?

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. Otherwise might you take up a gun and kill all those who may offer a public option ala Captain Obvious?

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

I never lie or mislead.
    What type of Doctor are you?

#19     Oct 7, 2009
  10. I'm a trader and a guy who was personally moved by Ayn Rand's works, (even though her writing style is one of elementary juvenillia) and thought that the movie Dr. Zhivago was a moving on screen representation of the horrors of the Bolshevik "Red/White" conflict that she alluded to in all of her works. I've never once claimed to be any sort of Medical Doctor ever in any post that I've ever made in my seven years with my one and only alias on these forums.

Be that as it may you're still a grammar school fluky.

#20     Oct 7, 2009