Finally, some signs that the GOP is taking it's party back

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Oct 27, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

So, since your democrap party if falling apart you would like to reshape the Republican party? Are you out of your mind?

It's people like you who are the problem in this country. Look around. Obama has us on a path to destruction and you support it. And, you'll be one less loud mouth liberal around here in about a week.

#11     Oct 27, 2012
  2. You are delusional pspr, and your awakening, however rude, will be in just 9 more days.:)

#12     Oct 27, 2012
  3. Surely you are not suggesting we have a meritocracy now are you.

I 'll also throw in personal freedom and free market economy along with thrift and meritocracy.

All of the above are anathema to the left.

#13     Oct 27, 2012
  4. So says the ex-army guy who doesn't know how to load an m-16 or a magazine.

Same guy that gets into/out of nursing school that is not just unsure but adamantly wrong about insisting licensed practical nurses (Lpn) are not licensed professionals.

Only AA babies can get away with such levels of incompetence yet pretend they could survive in a meritocracy or free market society.
    :D :D :D

#14     Oct 27, 2012
  5. Honestly if obama wins the joke is going to be on you.

#15     Oct 27, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Yup. I'm going to wake up on Wednesday November 7th and realize I never have to hear from you again. Oh, what a relief. It'll probably feel better than taking a dump. :D

#16     Oct 27, 2012