Finally, solution to poverty is here!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by qlai, Jul 7, 2019.

1. The implicit threats have always been there, and the companies operating here have always been aware of them. I hope this doesn't come as a shock, but living entities (which includes organizations) are, in fact, aware of existential threats as a top priority; it's called survival.

But now that you have completely retreated from your position after seeing just how silly it was - from "EAT THE RICH! Revoke their business licenses! Let them sell to Africa", etc. to "wait, no, let's just stick with the status quo" - I have no further questions.

#31     Jul 14, 2019
  2. d08

d08

And? I never once mentioned debt. I'm not a fan of China at all, Chinese industriousness and commerce combined with a total lack of care for nature equals the destruction of the planet.

#32     Jul 14, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN and IAlwaysWin like this.
  3. Great job putting words in my mouth. My posts stand and I retreat from nothing. But you made it on my ignore list. Bye bye.

#33     Jul 14, 2019
  4. I've found that demonstrating the sleaziness of what they do to people like you is far more effective than trying to argue with them about it. The latter is a complete waste of time, since their tactics aren't intended to look for truth but to show how smart/witty/etc. they are. Showing that they are actually the opposite of that leads to highly desirable results...

...such as this one. I couldn't be more pleased at having filtered yet another one of you out of my life, with so little time and effort invested.

#34     Jul 14, 2019