Finally proof there is a god.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 11, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I got no problem with the press reporting on it, its the vitriol that he gets from far left zealots such as yourself that strikes me as odd. What kind of a loon would get angry at a person simply because they like to express their faith?

Btw thank you for stepping up and exemplifying exactly the kind of far left behaviour i was referring to in my OP.

#11     Dec 11, 2011
  2. You're are wrong, as usual. I never said anything approaching vitriol, in fact I gave him compliments on his playing and I'm not a far left zealot, a moderate yes, but a zealot, not me. But if you live a life anywhere near what you post here, then you would be a zealot.

edit: Maxi is this what you consider vitriol from me about Tebow
    "I personally didn't like his attitude," ??

Pretty soft criticism if you ask me.

#12     Dec 11, 2011
  3. Says the obviously sexist kotex who lets anonymous internet posts piss him off:D

D r a m a Queen

#13     Dec 12, 2011
  4. It's obviously because Tebow is white, right? That has got to it, all other things being equal.

#14     Dec 12, 2011
  5. so god cares about this guy catching a football but he evidentially doesnt care about the 25000 people a day who die of starvation who also prayed for help? the religious mind is a funny thing to observe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM5n8jESUEk

#15     Dec 12, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Again your taking me way to seriously, i already said i dont believe in organized religion, plus if you were to ask most bears fans right now they would probably tell you Tebow is the anti christ.

#16     Dec 12, 2011
  7. +1:mad:

#17     Dec 12, 2011
  8. ========================
    :cool: Good points,Merc.
    And i like-love the Judeo-Christian foundation;
    of this nation [ US ]& Israel, which include public prayer.

Note the oppressive/freedom limiting nations which had a history of outlawing Christians,Jews /public prayer like Arabia, Russia...:cool:

#18     Dec 12, 2011
  9. No it was a bad point. Tebow painted his face with bible stuff to get attention, the media reported this because Tebow was a media whore. Not that there is much wrong with that but those are the FACTS.

#19     Dec 12, 2011
  10. Yeah, Tebow and the Broncos have been winning ugly... defense has kept them in games.

Reggie Rivers (ex-Bronco running back and now TV commentator) says of Tebow... "He's slow. His drop back is slow, the velocity on his throws is slow, and he's slow to make the decision to throw the pass".

All of which I agree. However, both Bradshaw and Elway also looked rather inept in their 1st two years... and we know what they became. We'll know better about Tebow in 2013.

#20     Dec 12, 2011