finally proof of ManIpUlation.

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by stock777, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Its been a long time since I have been able to finish reading a zerohedge article. I used to spend the time to read it with an open mind now it just hurts my head. Always such a hard read.

2. trendy

trendy

Like a moth drawn to the light, or is it the mosquito to the bug zapper? In any event, apparently you just can't stop perusing ZH even after bashing it. Interesting.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193244&highlight=zh

3. I look at it a lot less than you'd think .

And when I do its always the same wrong headed paranoid bullshit.

And you?

They have caused huge losses to anyone that believed their negative view.

4. Its funny because when I first discovered ZH I thought I found an underground source for information not many people knew about but as time went on It seemed like a constant drudge report. I will admit though that I did enjoy when they were goin at it with CNBC.

5. You are probably right. A reader might think there might be a email from JPMorgan, but the volume signals Andrew Maguire described is not evidence. Perhaps he is hoping for a payday with the whistle blower windfall.

6. Don't you get it, if its not going up it must be a conspiracy!

And whats with that short silver position JPM took over from Bear Stears they talk about. A real hoot.

7. It has been going up for a decade now.

If it's manipulated to the downside even better.

Icing on the cake.

8. lasner

lasner

Silver is a manipulated market without question. How does a price remain at $5 an ounce for 20 years and not rise with inflation.

Silver will never go to $150 an ounce or gold at $5000 an ounce. What would happen to the dollar? The dollar would be completely destroyed.

#10     Apr 12, 2010