Finally I found holy grail, I can pass on happy :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by triggger, Sep 30, 2008.

1. triggger

triggger

you obviously have no compassion for mentally sick, you assumed I am mentally disabled yet you posted a very sarcastic post meant to insult

people may have compassion but you clearly don't

Trading is an arena where intellects do battle

I know I outperform your small time FX results (you are a hobbyist and will stay a hobbyist)

thus your attempt to insult me isn't working

I will say it one more time.

I am the only person on this board willing to look the truth in the eye, most people on ET don't have rich social lives and are here because this is their outlet

truth is beautiful cabletrader,

care to count your posts you god damn troll and tell me you don't LIVE ONLINE

#51     Oct 2, 2008
  2. Right, exactly my point. :) At least it's good that you admit your issues. Admission is the first step on the path to recovery.

#52     Oct 2, 2008
  3. I did more than assume, your impairment is extremely noticeable and not easily disguised, no normal person does what you do not even for entertainment. Of course I'm compassionate, why else am I trying to help you escape your virtual world and get a handle on reality. It may be painful but you have to muster up the courage from somewhere to take the first step, no-one can do that part for you.

I hope you don't seriously believe our little exchange is meant to be intellectual, but my replies to your outbursts aren't intended to be insulting, I'm compassionate and just trying to help you. If it suits you at this stage in your treatment to believe you are the best trader in the world then that's fine with me, you are indeed the best trader who ever lived, a master at your craft. We can deal with that issue at a later date, it's not good to pile too much reality on you all at once.

Repeating your misguided beliefs doesn't make them true you know, you really can't measure everyone by your own standards even if it does hurt to admit your life is pretty worthless compared to the average. What you need to do is recognize that other people do actually enjoy life, then try and improve your own situation so you can enjoy life as well, instead of trying to convince yourself that everyone is in the same unfortunate mental state of despair as you are in.

More truth obsession, I really think we need to dedicate some more time to that issue.

I do unfortunately have to spend most of my working day online, it's the way my marketmaker conducts business, online. Fortunately though there is plenty of light relief from people who post on forums, and occasionally I can help one or two like I'm helping you.

I feel we are building up a good rapport and that you are benefiting from my help and advice, you certainly seem a lot calmer which is a good thing. Tell me, are you on any prescribed medication, if so you may want to ask your doctor to review the prescription.

Have a great day, remember the rest of your life starts here, even with your disabilities try and enjoy it the best you are able.

#53     Oct 2, 2008
  4. triggger

triggger

I will thanks :D

and remember its not my fault I am disabled

if intelligence was a choice we would all be geniuses

ooooppss.........did I just display I am actually smarter than you

I think so :cool:

but again, these things really are not a choice

try not to write long posts, it gives you away as a man without a life, A TROLL

#54     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Well done, you're doing great, you're sounding so much happier and you've obviously benefited from my help and advice.

No, of course it's not your fault you're mentally unstable, it's a terrible thing your folks and friends did to you when they abandoned you and it has probably destroyed your life but keep your spirits up, one day you'll (probably) be able to hold a normal conversation with people, and as long as you keep it fairly simple they shouldn't be able to tell anything is wrong with you. Who knows what you may achieve, a paying job, friends, maybe even a girlfriend how about that! But take each day as it comes and don't try to accomplish too much in too short a space of time.

You take care now and don't forget, we're always here to help you through your problems if we can.....you sad sick paranoid schizophrenic fuck! Ooops, sorry about that, I meant to put it on your patient notes.

#55     Oct 2, 2008
  6. heh..

#56     Oct 2, 2008
  7. triggger

triggger

I tried to help you count number of your posts on ET

I guess you LIKE being a troll (living online) and having no life

you are an FX hobbyist and will stay a hobbyist

more importantly, you will stay on ET till you die

good luck my man :cool:

made another 300 on YM, if you want to be like me you need to treat trading as a business

don't post during market hours, it really gives you away, trading is a business not a hobby

#57     Oct 2, 2008
  8. triggger

triggger

give me a freakin break, calling other people trolls

NOT EVEN I have as many aliases as you

and that's saying a lot

lets call it like it is, lets have some objectivity on ET

Now I support your work Governor T, but voters will clearly distinguish between your bills and mine

(sorry, been watching the debate) :D

#58     Oct 2, 2008