Finally I found holy grail, I can pass on happy :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by triggger, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Yeah, thanks. I wish I had shorted gold and silver like I was thinking about but as usual, I thwarted myself with my caution.

Had a couple of nice AUD/JPY ones, though.

#41     Oct 1, 2008
  2. That pair screwed me once too often, I stay well clear now.

I think I'll give the rest of this week a miss what with the bailout stuff and NFP on Friday, any excuse for a holiday!

Anyway, have a good one....and yep, Gold would have been a beauty!

#42     Oct 1, 2008
  3. Can I be a smurf? I've always liked the smurfs.

And if you're saying I fail as a moderator, then I know I'm doing the right thing. I thank you for giving me that.

#43     Oct 1, 2008
  4. Yeah, if you don't call that cross right, you could be sitting with some bad interest pulls for a long time. Very aggrivating.

Check ya later, mate.

#44     Oct 1, 2008
  5. Curious, why do you say I failed at trading? I've had whole posts of forex threads showing where I make good money. It may not be the money you're used to (I don't know what money you make) but it's far better than the average trader. Would you like the links or can you find them on your own? Or perhaps you're more interested in simply trolling? My guess is the latter.

As for getting rid of you, I've explained to you but again, you prefer to ignore factual statements and just spam your venom (ie, troll). There are moderators here, and administrators. Then there's Joe :) Moderators can delete posts in the forums they have access to - that's it. Admins can ban folks, and Joe can pretty much have access to the forum code, etc.

If I had access to the code, I'd ban your ISP's range completely, and you could change your ip all you'd want and they'd all be banned. You'd have to get a new ISP. Then I'd just ban that range too. I'd also ban all proxies (there's a filter list) and I'd make it so every new user had to wait 7 days before they could even post. That'd put a dent in your ability to post here, we both know it. Especially if you had to wait 7 days before a new username could make a post, and then I could delete that username in 30 seconds. That's assuming you changed your ISP often enough.

I've asked for the permission to do so, it hasn't been given to me. So there's nothing I can do until it is.

These are facts, nothing is an opinion. I know you'll try to convince yourself otherwise, but it honestly doesn't bother me. I'm completely apathetic to the whole thing. I'll just delete your posts in the trading forum whenever I come across them. Here in chit chat, I can delete them too, but you should be allowed to spam away. That's what chit chat is for. So I let you post :)

#45     Oct 1, 2008
  6. triggger

triggger

first I would think you are soulless

but its not that, you are just immature

PS: up 300 on YM.........I hope its your money :D

#46     Oct 1, 2008
  7. As I figured, you couldn't dispute any of the specifics.

Enjoy your day!

#47     Oct 1, 2008
  8. I doubt it, besides I only trade forex.

Me, soulless? On the contrary, I think I'm being extremely sensitive and compassionate to your state of mind and I'm trying to help you.

Are you saying you don't find my words supportive and comforting?

#48     Oct 1, 2008
  9. triggger

triggger

my behavior has improved quite a bit, a year ago I would issue death threats on weekly basis on ET

:p :p

but what makes it even more funny is that its true :p

seriously though, I am THE ONLY USER AMONG thousands to admit that the reason most people are here me included is because of LACK of life.

why do so many of you have trouble looking in the mirror

shed your fear people

how the fuk would you go to WWIII if you have this fear

#49     Oct 1, 2008
  10. I see, and you obviously found that amusing. Did making death threats, to people who you would obviously never meet, make you feel powerful? How did you feel when no-one took you seriously and made fun of you just as they do in your real life, did you realize that even in this virtual world where you can be whatever you want to be people even regarded your imaginary character as a joke?

It seems like every day you're trying to escape the sad reality of your life by playing out fantasies using imaginary characters. What is interesting is that even those imaginary characters are an image of yourself, sad pathetic lost souls, maybe you are subconsciously crying out for help and it's too painful to ask as yourself, I understand.

I see, so you are the only truthful one among the thousands, everyone else is lying? Interesting, once again you are obsessing about lying. Have you considered that maybe people who actively trade intraday are sitting in front of a screen for a substantial part of their working day and that when the market is quiet they just use these forums for discussing trading and for a bit of light entertainment rather than an outlet for death threats and imaginary characters? Most people here finish work and go home to their families and live their lives, forums aren't a significant feature of most people's lives.

I feel sad for you that your life is so empty and that your only friends are either virtual or imaginary, maybe you could take up a hobby or a sport and mix with people in the real world. I know it will be frightening for you at first but it should get easier, people are generally fairly compassionate about the mentally disabled and schizophrenic.

#50     Oct 2, 2008