Finally I found holy grail, I can pass on happy :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by triggger, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Expressing your feelings of inadequacy, rejection, anger, and frustration is good, let it all out.

Don't worry, we understand and forgive your little immature outbursts, we're your friends and are here to help you.

#31     Oct 1, 2008
  2. triggger

triggger

all this means is that you can lie to yourself

your post is just lying to yourself

but maybe that's a good thing :eek:

#32     Oct 1, 2008
  3. Sure ya are. And strangely enough, during that time when you're supposedly there, you'll have logged into this site with 5 or 6 usernames during the period.

An obsession has to be fed!

#33     Oct 1, 2008
  4. triggger

triggger

and Why exactly are you here Ivano boy ????? at this hour no less

Come lets hear some lies. :eek:

#34     Oct 1, 2008
  5. Lying is obviously something which consumes your life, has it become an obsession maybe? Just looking at your activities here on these forums you manufacture little stories about fictional characters and then post them using various aliases, looking for acknowledgement from someone, anyone, to prove you're actually alive. Is this an issue we need to dedicate some time to perhaps?

What do you think triggered (no pun intended) your obsession with lies? Was it something to do with your folks sending you to the store on the pretence they needed you to fetch groceries and when you returned they had packed up and moved the trailer to another park 300 miles away?

We're here to help you.....trust us, we're traders.

#35     Oct 1, 2008
  6. I woke up, logged in to check the forex market. Unfortunately I'm on travel, so my ritual is screwed up.

#36     Oct 1, 2008
  7. I'm actually trying to think how much of my life is spent on the net. I'm sure if I added it up it would be more than I'd like to. But unfortunately, as you probably know, when you're trading - sometimes the market movements aren't exciting. So you surf.

Thankfully I'm not a full time trader (I have a corporate job) and thus I can't be online all the time. Right now, I'm in Canada and my team is training a group of sales folks. So i sit here in the back of the room looking at the forex market. At least it's day 3, and we're almost done.

As for saying I don't make any money, come on now. That might work with your arch enemies the Hershites, but I've posted several threads in the forex forum proving that I make money. Want the links?

Also, I don't ignore you here in chit chat, because when I come here, it's to chat. :) What better people to entertain yourself with than the forum trolls?

#37     Oct 1, 2008
  8. At least you don't spend it accumulating junk off eBay like I do!

I'm a sucker for a bargain, I just won a DIY psychology kit for $9.99, I'm trying it out on Triggggger, it seems quite good so far :)

#38     Oct 1, 2008
  9. Ugh, my wife is like that. Christ, sometimes I want to choke her when I get a package at the house from Guam or some Asian country with cheesy jewelry or shoes or some crap.

#39     Oct 1, 2008
  10. lol, my wife's the same as you, "do we really need another (-insert useless item here-) in the house!"

How about this market, the week started well and went flat after Monday afternoon! I saw your Usd/Cad trade, nice job!

#40     Oct 1, 2008