Finally, Fibonacci in Perspective

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Thunderdog, Nov 12, 2003.

1. shhhhh. Only you and I need to know about things like this.

#41     Dec 7, 2003
  2. Has anyone picked let's say 5 random price levels (with some dispersion) and then laid them on charts to see how often they lined up?

#42     Dec 10, 2003
  3. jem

jem

O.K. fib traders. How do you decide your risk reward set up off your entries. I get bounces all the time in my direction frequently within half point of my entry but I am not turning it into profitable days. For instance I had the morning high but I did not short it. I did pick off the low of the morning. Had a very nice profit off that hourly and daily fib level. Put in a break even stop. Then workedout. Came back and got stoppedout. On days when I just scalp it does not add up enought to make up for those 1 out four days where nothing works for me. I will be very gratefull usefull answers.

#43     Dec 10, 2003
  4. interesting how ES bounced of 1053 last night , .5 point from monthly 50% . coincidence ?? i dont think so but others will doubt . i will do a chart later and post it with possible fib targets

............. bris:cool:

#44     Dec 11, 2003
  5. my atourney has advised me not to comment anymore . but i will say this the fib extension of next wave high is 1082 . the 1/4ly 50 is 1032 . if we see a lower bottom on this range i will revise fib extension. this is always dynamic

............. bris

#45     Dec 11, 2003
  6. well i had limit sell in at 1082 and got hit today at open on saddam news . open was 1086.5 so thats my spot. will do a fib retracement chart once the high is in . being option expiry week on a bounce we will have a lot of calls in the money so there will be a lot of hedging going on . might not see much weakness till next week . will post a chart sometime this week

.......................... bris

#46     Dec 14, 2003
  7. jem

jem

nice trade-- where was your entry?

#47     Dec 15, 2003
  8. 53 to 89 , now looking for 50 level of 71

.............. bris

#48     Dec 15, 2003
  9. well its all coming together nicely albeit a little faster than expected . i have been on the right i the last several swings on ES due to fib analysis , i cant see this changing in the near future . anyone who wants to learn a bit about it try here.

http://datafeeds.com.au/amtrade.html

if i get enough feedback i will start a trading journal here to verify the methods in realtime

...................... bris

#49     Dec 16, 2003
  10. newtoet

newtoet

That website is a mess - you should at least run spellcheck or have someone proof read before you start spamming.

And, links should not take you to another website all together. Such as "Charts", "Bookstore", etc. You are moving the viewer away from your site, and you are lucky if they come back.

Finally, what the hell are you selling? Data feeds, two chapters of a book, mentoring? It should not be that hard to figure out WHAT you are selling.

Seriously, put more thought into it before spamming. You give people who use Fibonacci a bad name. I know several resources on Fibs - if interested PM me.

#50     Dec 16, 2003