Finally !!! ASK QUESTIONS, DEMAND ANSWERS.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by total180, Mar 7, 2006.

1. btw, ZBS, a few weeks ago you were saying on here that George Bush Senior is one of the biggest heroin traffickers in the United States, and that the Bush family has just purchased huge tracts of land in South America as part of their ongoing drug trafficking business.

Do you still subscribe to that theory?

Thanks, Nik

#361     Dec 6, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

you're actually lumping me in with this guy? what opinions do you and I differ on? Aside from my defense of Kramer's right to make bad jokes, I don't remember arguing with you at all.

... I'll admit to going bombastic now and again. I read all this insanity on the web, and unfortunately I am prone to lump everyone together, see red and shoot off my mouth. Mastering this new art of communicating on anonymous message boards with complete strangers involves a learning curve for some, especially in highly charged poltical times. Now that the political climate is subdued, reading the posts on HuffingtonPost no longer causes a massive aneurysm.

name a topic, any topic ... (except Intelligent Design. It's a philosophical ponderable, rather than anything remotely provable). I guarentee I can come up with a littany of details we agree on, that is precisely how you win arguments.

#362     Dec 6, 2006
  3. No, no... I was saying that this guy gets us one the same side of an argument, which has been somewhat unusual here.

This weak-minded fool resorts to the Zionist Bankers International Conspiracy to Rule The World to explain anything that he doesn't understand or that bothers him. The only people in his (lowest) class are the other village idiots like coolweb, Z, ratgurl and the new one, confused,VERY.

#363     Dec 6, 2006
  4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Understood. Just a little a challenge to clarify yourself!

Suddenly, I don't feel as locked into my positions as I have been in the recent past. It feels like a mass exodus back to the center has begun in this country. The left is cheering James Baker and Bush's Defense Secretary elect for god's sakes!!

Exactly why I supported the Democrats this time around. (That and to shut them the hell up. I haven't heard "nazi", "hitler", "facist", etc ... for weeks)

A new day indeed.

:)

Just one more thing, "ID" isn't a trojan by right-wing christian fundemenatlist fanatics, and actively killing people's faith is criminal. ID is nothing new, it dates back thousands of years, indeed, since the invention of religion itself. History of science classes cover it in public universities and in my opinion it should be covered in public high schools as well.

The Left loves to hold up examples of "right-wing christian extremists" who have strayed, (eg; received gay massages), simply to be used as fodder in their efforts to stamp out people's faith in their "God Delusion". Freedom of religion apparently means nothing to them. Not many people look to or are able to, for that matter, crack open a physics text and devine a meaning to their lives.

The middle ages, the greeks, the romans, etc ... this theory has been alive for thousands of years.

Just one incantation:

The Great Architect of the Universe (GAOTU, also Grand Architect of the Universe or Supreme Architect of the Universe) is a conception of God used by many. As a designation it is used within Freemasonry to neutrally represent whatever Supreme Being to which each member individually holds an adherence. It is a conception of God discussed by Christian theologians and apologists. It is also a Rosicrucian conception of God, as expressed by Max Heindel. The concept of the Demiurge as a grand architect or a great architect also occurs in gnosticism and other religious and philosophical systems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe

... blah. Over and out.

#364     Dec 7, 2006