Finally !!! ASK QUESTIONS, DEMAND ANSWERS.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by total180, Mar 7, 2006.

1. yeayo

yeayo

yawn....the flip side of tragedy is comedy guys so have a good laugh, its all drama.

#11     Mar 7, 2006
  2. damn, popular mechanics is in on it too?! awful. those rebuttals are weak and the author discredits himself by ending every counter argument with self-assured certainty

#12     Mar 7, 2006
  3. Of course, the video is "unpopular" mechanics.
    Cant be giving bonus points to the opposition.
    And lets not even go into the "who owns popular mechanics" and there reasons for a debunkement strategy.
    Seriously.:)

#13     Mar 7, 2006
  4. So you actually believe the loose change video? Might as well post some links to Michael Moore vids too. Oh well, I lose. You are all correct. Everything on this planet is nothing but a "vast right-wing conspiracy"... cuz Hillary told you so.

#14     Mar 7, 2006
  5. Actually, i couldnt watch it, havent set up the damn player for it. I know whats on it , at any rate-
    Speaking of computer problems, i thought you had a connection problem? Hasnt effected your posting, no?:cool:

edit-was referring to a thread regarding satelitte-connection questions, maybe it was old or different poster, sorry

2nd edit-yes, thats what i meant-my condolences there, wasnt trying to be a smartass at all, dial up bites.

#15     Mar 7, 2006
  6. What do you mean? Are you referring to my lack of high-speed since building in the country?? I have dial up for now and had to close the futures accounts!!

#16     Mar 7, 2006
  7. What a load of shit. If it wasn't such a tragedy, I would be laughing my ass off at that video.

At one point in the video, there is some conspiracy nonsense about flight 93 landing in a Cleveland airport and all of the passengers are taken to a NASA building and then they disappeared.
    Sounds like an X-Files episode. Where the hell are agents Scully and Mulder when we need them??? :D

Right after that fairy tale in Cleveland, the narrator actually has the balls to say, "Here is why we know that Bin Laden had nothing to do with the hijackings"....and he proceeds to show a statement from Bin Laden saying he didn't do it!!! Are you fucking serious?? How in the in the world is that proof??? Bin Laden is a mass murderer and terrorist and the narrator is taking his word for it!!!! WTF?

Some of you people must be dumber than a box of rocks. :eek:

This has nothing to do with political affiliation, just plain common sense. There were over 40 people on flight 93, don't you think ONE OF THEM WOULD HAVE CALLED SOMEONE FROM THEIR CELL PHONE WHEN THEY LANDED IN CLEVELAND!!! For goodness sakes, stop looking at everything through liberal eyes AND START TO USE YOUR BRAIN!!!

#17     Mar 7, 2006
  8. i was there and suspect foul play along with the majority of new yorkers, nevermind the mountain of dubious govt actions and clear political and financial gains. i believe the key players were far too inbred for it not to be an inside job. most people just aren't prepared to believe something like that is possible, and it was genius from an emotional engineering point of view, so they've gotten away with it so far (imo)

a bhuddist friend tried to explain to me that the perpitrators in this life are the victims in the previous. so perhaps 'getting away' with something only really exists as a human construct

#18     Mar 7, 2006
  9. What foul play do you suspect? You think W orchestrated this as opposed to the known radical Muslims that boarded the flights? Elaborate.

#19     Mar 7, 2006
  10. That is a very stupid and false statement.

#20     Mar 7, 2006