Finally, after over 40 years, it is ending ths year.

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by Overnight, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

It has been a hell of a run. I feel consoled that I will be one of the generation in witnessing what will forever be the longest-running story arc on the silver-screen, in a single lifetime, from start to finish.

I cannot imagine any other filmmaker pulling this off. Lucas, you kinda' suck when you went on your tangents, but you stuck to your guns and made it happen. A bow to you sir.

destriero likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

2019-08-26_20-20-30.png

3. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, and I have read about the speculation that she may be leaning to the dark side, because of that one snippet. I dunno' about that though. How would Lucas want to end his epic 9-part trilogy? Hmmm!

4. destriero

destriero

No. She kills Kylo and fights Palp at the end.

(But she is using a red lightsaber).

5. Overnight

Overnight

Oh, and I missed the teaser. I didn't realize they got more than one shot of Carrie Fisher in there.

6. Overnight

Overnight

So that would imply that she is on the light side.

7. destriero

destriero

Well it's clearly not Kylo there in that battle and she's obviously changed in appearance. My guess is that she kills Kylo and uses his LS to forge the double-LS. The final battle is obv against Palpatine... 1 on 1.

Perhaps she kills Kylo fairly early in the film and acts as a double and is taken on as Palp's apprentice. Doesn't seem plausible but then why the synthetic LS?

8. Overnight

Overnight

It all kinda' sux for me because I really liked Han, but they went and killed him off. At least they have Billy Dee Williams back, that is fun.

9. Overnight

Overnight

lol, I just noticed..."synthetic LS"

Des, you have options on the brain. Crazy options folks, they see trades no matter the context. :)

10. destriero

destriero

Jedi don’t use red (synthetic) Kyber crystals so therein lies the controversy. You can manipulate (canon) the natural Kyber crystals but it requires dark side powers.

#10     Aug 27, 2019