Finally, after I called for this for 2 years that pos Mozillo CHARGED

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, May 13, 2009.

1. You want him to hang for two years?? Now that's what I call overkill!!!!

#31     May 15, 2009
  2. Which jail is Mozillo being held?

#32     Jun 2, 2009
  3. Dear morons.

SEC just told Mozzy to bend over, they are coming in , no KY, no Get out of Jail Card.

Owned.

#33     Jun 4, 2009

4. sad

#34     Jun 4, 2009
  5. You're looking at the action. You're not seeing the behind the scenes maneuvering.

Why did he do it? Why did he think he could get away with? Why emails so obvious?

Because it was the way business was done. Everyone knew they owned the regulators. So, what could go wrong? Linda Thomsen, , that disgrace to the United States of America would protect you. What do you think Madoff was about?

Patrick Byrne and I had a discussion about his a couple of years ago. He told me something before I could tell it to him, but verbatim it was, "these guys opened Pandora's Box, thinking they could close it. They can't." And that was then. And all of this is known. You don't think the good Doctor, who spent probably in excess of 20million of his own coin documenting everything, showing regulators and lawmakers the hard data didn't buttonhole every swinging dick in DC? Of course he did. And they all just shove their hands in their pockets, toed the dirt and went, "Aw, shucks."

Well, here it is. And now I hear Samberg is about to write a big check without "admitting or denying". And Wash Post says Schapiro is scrambling to right a stinking (sic) ship before it sinks, because it is listing, and Admiral Obama has the megaphone ready to 'abandon ship'.

But this was business as usual. And you are only scratching the surface with this orange colored moron. Don't think .........., let me digress. The SEC is civil in authority. That's it. They may share cases with the Dept of Justice. So, you see the SEC move (finally) and want jail time. It doesn't happen that way. Right now, there are a bunch of Grand Juries out there. Subpoenas are out. Next step, indictments. And they are coming. Slow? Painfully so. But they are coming. The DOJ won't be denied. They can't be. These crimes costing us trillions by arrogant billionaires, some practicing their craft for over thirty years, have to be avenged. And the government knows, if it is not thorough and vicious in its prosecution, will have a lot of angry young white men in the streets. They know that by destroying the financial power structure in NY, they get what they want, which is more Government control. Given what the boys from the battery and Ct. did, I'm wondering how it can be worse. Oh, I know it can be, but I think it's unavoidable. And I will cheer when I see them in cuffs.

Want to know how severe the shift is? Watch the Corzine election in NJ. What's that tell you? When 's the last time a GS alumni had his ass kicked?

He'll be charged, and the evidence will be given to the DOJ. It has to be. Things are too bad not to.

#35     Jun 4, 2009
  6. #36     Jun 4, 2009