Finally, after I called for this for 2 years that pos Mozillo CHARGED

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, May 13, 2009.

1. You did? really you called for him to be tried?
    WOW
    No kidding......

You and about a billion other people.....

#11     May 13, 2009
  2. [​IMG]

I know I posted about this turd many times, I don't recall seeing many posts here about hanging the bum. You imagining things again?

#12     May 13, 2009
  3. ipatent

ipatent

It says civil charges. Just $$$, when he really deserves to rot in jail for years.

#13     May 13, 2009
  4. It's obvious your comprehension abilities are stunted and quite limited ........you didn't see many posts here for hanging the bum?..........the overwhelming majority of the board called for his head on a stick repeatedly......

is your self esteem that low that you need to post a thread patting yourself on the back for calling for mozillo to be prosecuted? ....you are pathetic. :D

#14     May 13, 2009
  5. oh yeah....if you could read and actually comprehend what you read you would have noticed that he isn't charged......they are CONSIDERING charges.....

idiot
    you're, "Cornuto content"....

#15     May 13, 2009
  6. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Civil charges just mean disgorgement and penalties IF he is convicted. Big IF.

Since Mozillo's not a full member of the Banker's Cabal, he's probably being cut loose as a scapegoat. A little early for Yom Kippur.

=>The scapegoat was a goat that was driven off into the wilderness as part of the ceremonies of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, in Judaism during the times of the Temple in Jerusalem. The rite is described in Leviticus 16.

Since this goat, carrying the sins of the people placed on it, is sent away to perish, the word "scapegoat" has come to mean a person, often innocent, who is blamed and punished for the sins, crimes, or sufferings of others, generally as a way of distracting attention from the real causes. (wikipedia)

#16     May 13, 2009
  7. ipatent

ipatent

Mozilllo isn't a scapegoat, he is a pig.

#17     May 13, 2009
  8. #18     May 13, 2009
  9. now we know why you're so upset with my CALL being answered. One of your 'boys' has been nailed.

In this case 'considering' is the same as bend over and spread em.

Now fess up, you worked the phones for Angie back in the good old days.....

#19     May 13, 2009
  10. LOL, get some help before it's too late...

#20     May 13, 2009