Finally able to short everything again

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by chart master, Jun 1, 2005.

1. This was killimg me as all the hedge funds where grapping all the available stock. Found out how to beat them at their own game and now i can short 99% of all stocks legally.yeeeeeeeee ha even had a great day finally because of it.
    momo

2. Hey!!!

I've been accused of a lot of things, but never "grapping"!!

I hope none of the folks who post here think that I am a grappist.

As far as I am concerned, you can go fluerp yourself.

Lepty

3. NKNY

NKNY

Would you care to enlighten us or do I have to send 19.95 to your PO box....

Nick

4. He posted for a reason...else he wants us to beg or he wants NKNY to send $19.95 to him for all of us...

Tell you what..I will send the $19.95 if you folks send to me $10.00 each. If I get two takers stop sending money please....

5. frisco160

frisco160

how is this month

6. DaveN

DaveN

Hmmmm, OK, I have a pretty good sense of where this thread might go.

This thread may end up deleted. I'll give the original poster the benefit of the doubt and watch to see if our thread starter has anything helpful or insightful forthcoming.

7. DaveN,

Perhaps YOU could send him the $19.95? :)

8. I think he found Options as his new trading vehicle...

9. NKNY

NKNY

:D :D

10. mnx

mnx

Dave,

Does the original poster resemble this guy at all? Other than the obvious signing both messages momo, he's talking about his firm using options to short.... The quoted piece is from the trading forum in the thread 2500 - 4000 a day players...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50363&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

the post is at the bottom...

mnx

#10     Jun 7, 2005