finally a VZ iPhone announcement

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ptrjon, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ptrjon

ptrjon

now what does it mean for VZ, VOD, and AAPL?

2. means Verizon will increase the customer base in a sizable way bcuz they now have 2 things that most customers want..... the iphone and higher capacity network (better than AT&T)

3. i just wish the announcement can be verified by verizon and apple already, this waiting game is frustrating my options

4. Until this is confirmed by either Verizon or Apple, it is just a rumor like the ones that have been popping up every couple of weeks for the last 2-3 years. It may be true, but if you know anything about Apple, you'd know to ignore most rumors until an announcement is made.

5. I wouldn't go as far as to say that its just like the rumors popping up for the alst 2-3 years, especially since thats not true. Verizon rumors haven't been as abundant as they are now and its because the timeframe surrounding the end of the ATT deal with apple comes to an end. And I wouldn't just ignore the rumors because theres plenty of money to be made trading around these rumors, if you know anything about apple you would know that.