Finally A Gun Is Used To Stop A Crime Instead Of Killing Innocent People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Mar 2, 2013.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. • First, and most importantly, the gun used for protection in this case would be perfectly legal under the proposed new gun-control laws.

-----------------------------------

"They" act like this is a big friggin deal. Wow, the gun you carry legally now, will still be legal.

No where in the article does it mention how this law will prevent the 16 yo kid from getting a gun.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually guns are used to prevent more crimes than they are to used to commit crimes. You just never hear about it from the gun hating media.

4. hmmmm... if that were true than restrictions on gun ownership would cause a rise in crime.. and encouraging gun ownership would cause a reduction in crime..

5. Prevent crime or prevent murder. Big difference.

6. I prefer laws that don't make me a criminal.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which in fact IS the case. Something else you'll never hear from the "mainstream" media.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And all this time I thought murder was a crime, unless of course the perpetrator is a Negro that votes democrat.

9. when they outlaw murder, aren't they legislating morality? I thought that legislating morality is a bad thing. Liberals say it can't be done successfully and shouldn't even be attempted.