Finally, a global climate weather expert with a PROVEN track record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Cosmic Rays? That’s a good one! You have to go well beyond cosmic rays. Try non steady-state scalar interferometry differential, direct longitudinal resonance energy transfer and also have a look at spatial symmetry analysis and Newtonian vector analysis which will only increase as the cosine of our offset angle closes to zero.
    The limit of your expertise is knowing only about the knowledge of others, that is why you jumped into something as ridiculous as cosmic rays. Tell us the collective source of the energy increase that drives the dust storms from your own perspective. And yes, a complete thermodynamic model would have to include all input including cosmic background radiation you mentioned. My point, which you turned into cosmic rays, is that the idiots feeding us all this crap about the cause or non cause of global warming now climate change have no clue regarding the inter spatial and intra dimensional dynamics driving the universe yet claim to be experts and spawn experts of experts until it all becomes real.
    A New York Times article from Sunday was about placing Lithium in our drinking water supplies. When that occurs no one will give s hit what happens anyway.

Here’s a couple of links regarding the sun’s brightness I googled up for you . You could of done the same if you were interested.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/BRIGHTENING+SUN+MAY+BE+LINKED+TO+EARTH+WARMING.-a083887318

http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/1997/11.06/BrighteningSuni.html

S

#21     Dec 23, 2009
  2. With this kind of language aimed at the common man, it is a god damn wonder why more people dont believe in global warming.....:D I just wish someone had dumbed it down for me like this in highschool, i may have paid more attention.....:D :D

#22     Dec 23, 2009
  3. It's meaningless rubbish. Just multiple scientific terms thrown together randomly.

#23     Dec 23, 2009
  4. No, you introduced cosmic rays as the cause of the brightening of the sun =>

Unfortunately it ain't so, and it doesn't matter how many scientific terms you randomly throw together in a meaningless jumble, it still isn't so.

#24     Dec 23, 2009