Finally, a global climate weather expert with a PROVEN track record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Dec 20, 2009.

1. I heard him interviewed on the radio a couple of weeks ago. Might have been the Michael Medved show. Thanks.

"Sun is prime driver of all weather change ......and Carbon Dixiode has nothing, absolutely nothing zero, zero, .......no influence on weather"

2. Right.....I am glad his highly qualified perspective and excellent record of tracking climate conditions is finally getting out.

I LOVE how he mentions the UN Global Warming scientist data was......."RUBBISH" and unusable for his systems data collection......LOL!!! :D

3. Yes, the English have a way with words when it comes to making a point lol.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, I guess he never heard of Venus, a planet farther from the sun than Mercury, but as hot if not hotter.

5. Venus has a thick atmosphere (thicker than that of earth). Mercury has next to no atmosphere.

If you still do not understand the difference, then I suggest you check to see the temperature differences between the 'day' side and the 'night' side of both planets.

This isn't the first time such information has been pointed out to you.

- Spydertrader

6. Ricter

Ricter

No shit. '"Sun is prime driver of all weather change ......and Carbon Dixiode has nothing, absolutely nothing zero, zero, .......no influence on weather"'

7. Since the temperature on Venus remains constant when comparing the 'day' vs the 'night' sides of Venus, what the hell point are you trying to make?

Mercury has next to no atmosphere.

Why intentionally compare apples to oranges?

- Spydertrader

8. Ricter

Ricter

I was responding to jficquette's clip about CO2 having no effect on weather.

#10     Dec 21, 2009