final meal requests of people on death row

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Apr 13, 2003.

1. How about some fat rolled Chronic Joint...

#11     Apr 13, 2003
  2. before some of you start feeling sorry for those people.....click on the links that describe why they were executed.

one guy shot a cashier in the face with a shotgun and ended up stealing like $45.

another guy kidnapped a couple... executed the man in a field, then took his girl somewhere else afterward and raped her. after the rape, he shot her through the eye. she lived to testify against him and now is missing an eye and has brain damage.

F. P.

#12     Apr 13, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yea, these guys were nasty. Surprised no one gave them a rat poison milkshake....save the state some money on electric.

#13     Apr 13, 2003
  4. Yeah but if someone doesn't remain to show a little dignity and compassion than all of humanity is truly damned.

#14     Apr 13, 2003
  5. Pabst

Pabst

F.P.,

You're as warped as me. I was sure no one else was an aficionado of that site. If it was up to me Texas would be a model for the rest of the country. 20,000 murders a year should probably add up to 5000 executions a year.

#15     Apr 15, 2003
  6. ??????????Bobcathy, weren't you against capital punishment for murderers on the thread I started????????:confused:

Your schizoid personality is showing! Must be a case of Bob being for or against and Cathy the opposite......

#16     Apr 16, 2003
  7. yeah i agree. let's start cutting off the hands of thieves as well.

all you software pirates please extend your right hand...

#17     Apr 16, 2003