Final Hour Approaching...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CalScholar, Feb 28, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Actually this minor bounce from yesterdays bloodbath is not good at all. Really...we were down 415 yesterday and today we are up 75....not much of a bounce. The time to buy will when we have another washout....most likely within the next 2 weeks. A lot of fund managers are gonna use any more of a bounce to unload into. Try the short side my friend.

#11     Feb 28, 2007
  2. If you were in a theater engulfed in flames, would you yell, "Don't worry! There's a water fountain in the lobby!"

I get the feeling that you would.

#12     Feb 28, 2007
  3. EPrado

EPrado

Whatever happened to that dude myminitrading ? Mr. Superbull himself. Don't see him on here. I miss his commentary. Must have gotten cleaned out yesterday. He reminds me of this stocktrader guy.

#13     Feb 28, 2007
  4. This is one lousy close...

#14     Feb 28, 2007
  5. bh_prop

bh_prop

Late day length release strikes again . . .

#15     Feb 28, 2007
  6. Incredibly boring market today.. Im really bearish and even I was suprised at the lack of bottom fishing going on..

#16     Feb 28, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

that's no close ... seems more like a fart

#17     Feb 28, 2007
  8. Seems to me a bearish indicator. Perhaps we'll see another modest move to the upside tomorrow, followed by a major sell-off on Friday. Who knows, though.

Still, lots of scalping opportunities today for shorts. I took 0.35 off NDAQ and 0.17 off TRAD. My longer-term short in SNDK remains strong. Now I need to be careful for the next couple days, so as not to be labeled a PDT by Scottrade.

#18     Feb 28, 2007
  9. El Prade, you nailed it. Lots of trapped longs feeling like rats in a cage. They will use any bounce to exit. If they were to approach a lower low they will panic. This is not over yet, not by a longshot.

#19     Feb 28, 2007