Figures an Obamanoid would attack and kill the police...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Tell me the difference between you comparing a murderer to everyone who disagrees with Obama and a guy on the far right comparing a muslim who just murdered somebody (that has no documented evidence of terrorist connections) to all terrorists.

You are exactly the same as the shit you despise.

#11     Apr 4, 2009
  2. Tell me exactly where I compared this guy to everyone who disagrees with Obama?

As I said previously, there are many on the far left who disagree with Obama...

Apparently you identify with the other Obamanoids...

Obamanoia is a mental disorder...

#12     Apr 4, 2009
  3. What is your definition of Obamanoia?

Considering the type of word it is I would consider it a term where people are annoyed by the actions of Obama. I would consider it agreeable that people who are annoyed by the actions of Obama disagree with Obama.

You have compared people who are annoyed with Obama to murderers. You can't talk your way out of it.

#13     Apr 4, 2009
  4. So now, after all your knee jerk you want to know what Obamanoia is?

ROTFLMAO...

Fits the profile quite nicely...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=obamanoia&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

#14     Apr 4, 2009
  5. I asked what your definition of it was. I assumed it might be different then mine?

However I need to get out of the house and also know that your debates go nowhere. Maybe you should do the same? I am sure no Obamanoids will come out and shoot you although you might actually have to talk to normal people :confused:

#15     Apr 4, 2009
  6. Good morning Rip Van Winkle........The police forces have been going para-military for some time now.

The right wing run nuts will just shrug their shoulders and say 2nd amendment... [/QUOTE]

Is it just me, or has the "take away the right to own and bear arms" drumbeat been playing louder since Mr. Obamas' victory has allowed the likes of Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Waxman, Boxer and Company to "act-up" with impunity.

#16     Apr 4, 2009
  7. "I asked what your definition of it was. I assumed it might be different then mine?"

You assumed, which begat the problems...

Then you went off with wild claims...

#17     Apr 4, 2009
  8. Had they been much more cautious in Pittsburgh, which I can assure you they will be next time, 3 police officers wouldn't be dead in Pittsburgh...

Just like after 9/11, security was tightened after the fact.

Right now as this is written, there will be meetings planned in many many police departments in and across America to discuss the situation in Pittsburgh and how to handle something like it locally...most importantly how to keep the cops out of harms way while doing their job.

If this were some gang related stuff in LA in which cops were killed, the police in Des Moines Iowa would not be paying attention...but this was a white guy in a residential neighborhood in Pittsburgh...this hits home in America's police departments much more than the Oakland tragedy of several weeks back.

Is it just me, or has the "take away the right to own and bear arms" drumbeat been playing louder since Mr. Obamas' victory has allowed the likes of Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Waxman, Boxer and Company to "act-up" with impunity.
    [/QUOTE]

#18     Apr 4, 2009