Figures an Obamanoid would attack and kill the police...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 4, 2009.

1. (I doubt this is the last we will see of some crazy Obama hater, fearful that his guns will be taken away, will go postal and kill police officers...proof of the mental disease that has infested and infected the far right wing conspiracy nuts...)

Gunmen Kills Three Pittsburgh Police Officers
    PITTSBURGH (KDKA/AP) ―

Poplawski's friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns.

One friend, Edward Perkovic, said Poplawski feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon."

A man opened fire on officers during a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, a police official said.

Friends said 23 year-old Richard Poplawski feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.

Three officers were killed.

Police planned to release more details at a 3 p.m. news conference Saturday.

Poplawski was arrested after a several-hour standoff.

One witness reported hearing hundreds of shots.

The shootings occurred just two weeks after four police officers were fatally shot March 21 in Oakland, Calif., in the deadliest day for U.S. law enforcement since Sept. 11, 2001.

Poplawski's friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns.

One friend, Edward Perkovic, said Poplawski feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon."

Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said he feared that President Obama was going to take away his rights, though he said he "wasn't violently against Obama."

Perkovic, a 22-year-old who said he was Poplawski's best friend, said he got a call at work from him in which he said, "Eddie, I am going to die today. ... Tell your family I love them and I love you."

Perkovic said: "I heard gunshots and he hung up. ... He sounded like he was in pain, like he got shot."

Vire, 23, said Poplawski once had an Internet talk show but that it wasn't successful.

Vire said his friend had an AK-47 rifle and several powerful handguns, including a .357 Magnum.

Another friend, Joe DiMarco, said Poplawski had been laid off from his job at a glass factory earlier this year.

DiMarco said he didn't know the name of the company, but knew Poplawski had been upset about losing his job.

The officers were called to the home in the Stanton Heights neighborhood at about 7 a.m.

Tom Moffitt, 51, a city firefighter who lives two blocks away, said he heard about the shooting on his scanner and came to the scene, where he heard "hundreds, just hundreds of shots. And not just once - several times."

Rob Gift, 45, who lives a block away, said he heard rapid gunfire as he was letting his dog out.

He said the neighborhood of well-kept single-family houses and manicured lawns is home to many police officers, firefighters, paramedics and other city workers.

"It's just a very quiet neighborhood," Gift said.

2. What happened to responsible WHITE folks? Where is zog when you need him? Oh yeah, he got banned because of his nonsense. A gun afficianado going postal....

3. Optional your intellectual opinion cannot be anymore spot on.

Every conservative I know has at least killed ten people.

As for shopatpublix. Your opinion is spot on as well because there is no doubt you can describe an entire race by the actions of one crazy person with the same skin color.

You guys are an inspiration.

Hope and change.

4. I was being sarcastic regarding ZOG and other white supremacist viewpoints (mag light& others) In their world, only blacks commit crimes and it is ok to give white folk guns.

5. Well you should have directed that sarcasm at Optional considering his obvious correlation between people who disagree with Obama and people who shoot other people.

Thinking that is as bad as thinking all black people commit crimes. It's just not as unpopular and therefore Optional can spew it without being banned.

6. Every country will have maniacs but not every country will have maniacs armed to the teeth...

7. You definitely just changed the subject from hate speech to gun prevention.

Way to go.

Classifying and correlating everyone who disagrees with Obama as murderers is hate speech.

8. You are young and obviously quite naive.

Had this been a Muslim screaming Allah while killing police officers you would being going ape-shit...

This was a right wing paranoid heavily armed young man, probably listening to right wing hate talk radio all day long as he was out of work, looking for someone to blame...so wound up with hatred for Obama and unfounded fears that he killed peace officers for no reason.

It is one thing to have a psychotic break and have a knife in your hands...quite another to be a young white guy in Pittsburgh heavily armed (I doubt the weapons were legally obtained or properly registered) killing cops indiscriminately...

This is going to change the way cops nation wide do their business and will most assuredly lead to increased violence as they take more defensive measure and a shoot first mentality.

Add this to what happened in Oakland and you have more ingredients for more an more insane domestic violence as the tension between law enforcement and the right wing crazies with lots of guns increases.

Just wait until this spills over into the projects and places like Detroit, where some white cops, freaked out about the chance they will be killed just like the cops in Oakland and Pittsburgh shoot prematurely killing some young black boys and girls....

The right wing run nuts will just shrug their shoulders and say 2nd amendment...

9. Lets look at what you have said.

You have compared one crazy murderer to all people who disagree with Obama.

You then made a pitiful attempt to justify this hateful correlation by comparing the crazy murderer to a terrorist part of a major terrorist organization.

The crazy murderer does not represent people disagree with Obama.

A muslim radical (if there is documented evidence that he is indeed connected to terrorist organizations) does in fact represent terrorist organizations and can therefore be verified into a category.

How you can not see the difference of representation just goes to show your complete inability to judge things indenpendent of your own bias.

You either need to start thinking for yourself or you need to stop drinking so much alcohol. I recommend both.

10. Lets look at what you have said.

You have compared one crazy murderer to all people who disagree with Obama.

False.

There are plenty of the far left who disagree with Obama...

You then made a pitiful attempt to justify this hateful correlation by comparing the crazy murderer to a terrorist part of a major terrorist organization.

False again. I said you would have gone apeshit if the killer of cops had been a Muslims screaming Allah...

The crazy murderer does not represent people disagree with Obama.

He represents the feelings of Obamanoia of the far right nut balls, many of which are found regularly on hate talk right wing radio and ET Town...

A muslim radical (if there is documented evidence that he is indeed connected to terrorist organizations) does in fact represent terrorist organizations and can therefore be verified into a category.

There are plenty of white right wingers who will quietly agree with the feelings and sentiment of this killer...

How you can not see the difference of representation just goes to show your complete inability to judge things indenpendent of your own bias.

You apparently are so blind that you can't see the dangers...

You either need to start thinking for yourself or you need to stop drinking so much alcohol. I recommend both.

Typical ET Townie losing an argument response...

#10     Apr 4, 2009