Fight!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Not you, it was "lindq".

#41     Mar 24, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Delusional bull shit.

Ah yes the watermelon/fried chicken comments which are of course automatically always "racist".

More delusional bull shit.

#42     Mar 24, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Ricter, I thought I had found you a new video of some white grils brawling in an upscale clothing store. Silly me.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0v7udjF9TaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#43     Mar 24, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, this is like nails on a chalkboard. I absolutely hate this excuse you are making. This type of violence is not crimes committed out of necessity. Such as a starving man stealing for food. These are young kids for the most part causing trouble. It has NOTHING to do with shanty towns towns or trailer parks. Do you seriously believe that shit? Honestly man, I have no idea where these theories are coming from. Even my left wing friends don't use that line of defense. You make it sound like just the act of being poor causes one to lose control and their sanity. That simply is not true.

#44     Mar 24, 2011
  5. Ricter seems to be the boards Self-appointed enforcer of various forms of political correctness.

He generally relies on name calling, social proof, (and occasionally calls for death) to make his points, rather than well crafted arguments or empirical facts.

This type of view is useful for certain people, so they keep pushing the agenda. As such truth and empirical facts mean very little to him. What is amazing is that his viewpoint has been thoroughly debunked by data and hard facts.

Mav, lets make a bet: in the year 2025 the same race will be dominating the 100 meter dash. Care to bet against that at even odds? Of course you don't want to, you are no fool.

It is called genetic potential. Just because we can't "see" mental potential, it exists, and statistical differences exist between populations that evolved separately for thousands of years. It is not just "potential" but also things like personality traits (introversion vs. extroversion), tendency towards aggression, and pretty much everything else you can think of.

Race = Skin color is PC speak. Racial differences are a result of different evolutionary pressures that took place over many thousands of years between geographically segregated populations. Race is not "skin color", rather, skin color is just a minor element of the differences that encompass race.

I see Ricter and people like him as either afraid of the truth, ignorant, or simply not current in their knowledge. I have no idea which group Ricter himself falls into.

Honestly I would be curious to see more of his viewpoint, but I notice he never really offers much.

#45     Mar 24, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

In Ricter's defense, he did get a new thesaurus a couple weeks ago which has made him seem well read. :D

#46     Mar 24, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The above portion is actually an accurate observation.

No offense Ricter I just call'em as I see'em.

#47     Mar 24, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Au contraire, it has everything to do with that. It's poor socialization, period.

Poor is no guarantee of bad behavior, no, but it's like 72off suit in the hole.

#48     Mar 24, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, I'm not letting you get away with this argument as you have nothing to back it up. OK, let's do this, show me how during the Great Depression that every day people who were dead broke for years on end acted in this fashion. Can you do that? And don't tell me it was different. There were bread lines, 17% unemployment, a stock market that dropped 90%. Nobody acted like this. Another example, post WWII in Europe. My family was a great example. My mother spent the first 10 years of her life in Nazi Germany. Her family had everything stolen from them as did most families. They were poor for years. They never acted this way. Why is it today, in 2011 we use this excuse. Come on Ricter, you have to back this up man. I can give you examples all night long.

#49     Mar 24, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

And btw, isn't it a little racist of you assuming all these people are poor? Is it their skin color that is making you assume that? Nobody said anything in these videos about these people being poor. One of the recent riots that took place at Alabama State, I mean, those kids are in college right? Someone had to pay for that? They can't all be subsidized. So they had money. The spring breakers in Panama City? They were poor too? They had money to go on spring break no? Were are you getting this information that all these people are poor? Please tell me it's not their skin color. ??????

#50     Mar 24, 2011