Fight!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 24, 2011.

1. No, I say they are violent, stupid and rude and wild animal behavior.

#31     Mar 24, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

We have a couple of posters here again today who are tyring real hard, dog whistle style, to implicate skin color in violent behavior. We've been through this, if it's skin color then white and yellow skin is the worst. Let's move on.

#32     Mar 24, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, who said anything about skin color? I pulled all these videos off TODAY's news. I didn't go searching for them on youtube. You brought skin color into this, not me. I even posted a video of a fat white kid body slamming a skinny white kid. Why is color your angle here?

#33     Mar 24, 2011
  4. Savant

Savant

That is the opposite of what the crime statistics say. I'm just going by the data objectively.

#34     Mar 24, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You do it indirectly by attempting to eliminate all other explanatory variables. 1prometheus did it directly, before I posted.

EDIT: oh, and lest we forget, the pus sac earlier today who posted his comment on "watermellon" and fried chicken.

#35     Mar 24, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

What other explanatory variables? Ricter, I posted these videos as they were right of the current days news. I did not edit them or selectively choose them. And when I asked for comments, I didn't eliminate any variables, I was asking for an explanation. Then that little annoying liberal gene of yours in your head went off and tried to assume a point I never made. You gave no explanation outside of population density which is preposterous. You would be acknowledging that you would engage in that behavior if you moved from Iowa to NY and I highly doubt you would. BTW, Panama City, FL is the not that densely populated.

#36     Mar 24, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

Yes, but that's not true. We, as a society, have tried to elimnate them for over 60 years and billions of dollars. We also see similar patterns in similar communities most everywhere in the world. It's a sad day when making objective observations get you accused of hate.

#37     Mar 24, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Now I agree. As I've posted before,

Whether you're looking at the residents of the world's favelas, shanty towns, slums, "white trash" trailer parks, ghettos, or "villas miserias", you're going to see the same problems. "Inexplicably" stupid behavior, violence, crime, hatred, hopelessness, disease, and abbreviated lives.

#38     Mar 24, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You don't selectively choose them? Where are the videos of today's bombing runs?

#39     Mar 24, 2011
  10. I don't see any posts from 1prometheus, but if you were referring to my post, it was simply pointing out the irony. Someone comes in here and immediately posts a list of links specifically selected for white-on-white fighting, but the very first one inadvertently re-enforces the black criminal stereotype.

Couldn't care less about the contents of the vids, but that was an hilarious epic fail.

#40     Mar 24, 2011