Fight!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Again, I don't have any issues with this fight. It's not fighting I have a problem with. I understand there are conflicts in life between people who know each other. Cheating spouses, friends gone bad, co-workers, etc. What bothers me are the fights between complete strangers. Just so you understand what my beef is.

If someone walks up to a complete stranger on a bus and starts hitting them. That is what gets me.

#121     Mar 25, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

Like i said on another thread, the reason why we are witnessing animals like this becoming prevalent in society, is solely because of liberalism run amok. It used to be that someone who acts like this in public would be shunned, and most likely get the shit kicked out of them by their parents. (just as i would have)

Now days instead of calling a spade a spade, and just saying that the people involved in these heinous crimes are nothing more than low life scumbags, liberals want to try to find a reason to justify this lowlife behaviour, and they actually want to give people like this money,(via welfare) instead of letting the evolutionary chain work these people out of society. It is the equivalent to giving my dog a treat every time he pisses on my rug and wondering why he keeps on pissing all over my rug. Far left thinking has been and will continue to be one of the most destructive forces in America unless people stand up and say enough is enough. The reason these attacks happen is because there is no such thing as personal responsibility anymore, regardless of how much of a low life a person is.

#122     Mar 25, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah what's annoying is how liberals look the other way when they see this shit. I ask Ricter what we should do about this and he shrugs his shoulders and says just move. LOL. Yeah, that will solve the problem. Liberals have no interest in solving the problem, just subsidize it and hope it goes away. They really believe if we just create enough welfare programs all will be well and the anger will go away. But it never does.

#123     Mar 25, 2011
  4. I wouldn't take it personal. Some actions between strangers are like waving a red flag in front of a bull, what we wear, a look, a mannerism, countless things. We might remind the person of someone else they dislike or have a beef with. Some things are beyond our control and how strangers react. Plenty of mental illness out on the street.

#124     Mar 25, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

That was my solution for you, since you brought up the idea, and since you seem to be particularly troubled by the problem. I don't know what to do differently about our permanent underclass. Some think kicking them off welfare will get them motivated to create their own jobs, but if that was workable then the recently unemployed, who presumably have better skills, would be doing that now. To some extent I suppose they are, but unemployment is falling today because demand is recovering, not because supply is increasing. And it's slow anyway, as anyone can see. Can sales rise enough to employ all these extra people? Nope, not in our global marketplace--we are too expensive. So we look to immigration instead, with its fresh capital and new demand. But the worldwide rise of population, robots, technicization, energy prices, and communications on top of flat agricultural productivity (ignoring for the moment climate problems actually cutting it) and shrinking arable land are all conspiring to exacerbate the problem of underclasses worldwide. And for the most part they are not happy, friendly people. Why should they be?

As someone pointed out months ago, we buy off our underclass so they don't go Tunisia on us. Somewhat overstated but basically true.

Now, I have toyed with the idea of a "slow work" movement, akin to the slow food movement, whereby we would actually scale back our automation and productivity, creating new demand for domestic labor, but I fear it is not doable with open trade borders and a high amount of dependence on some four dozen inputs we don't have [in sufficient supply] on our own soil, ie. we couldn't successfully compete for them [where other societies can stand on our technological shoulders, leapfrogging us].

We are Rome.

#125     Mar 25, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

7. achilles28

achilles28

#127     Mar 28, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

And the adults just stand around filming this and laughing.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81401148" wmode="transparent" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />:mad: :mad:

#128     Mar 30, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Life expectancy: 18 years of age. These kids have zero chance in this world. Dead men walking, both of them. Very sad. Black America....wake the f*ck up!

#129     Mar 30, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

Yep, videos like that make me extremely angry, its one thing to fuck your own life up, but when you do it to a couple of kids who never had a chance i find it incredibly disturbing....I would like to find the 2 guys who were filming it and laughing and knock their teeth out.

#130     Mar 30, 2011