Fight at Hofstra!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

From the transcript, generously provided by Fox News:

"And then last night we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

"As Americans let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those, both civilian and military, who represent us around the globe.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

"Today we mourn for more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201.../#ixzz29YwgAdvf

#71     Oct 17, 2012
  2. No amount of spin can cover the fact that the Benghazi screw up was a huge blunder by Team Obama during the first few days after the attack, not to mention the unthinkable stupidity of not having a properly sized security force in place to begin with. Only the absurdly bias can even begin to excuse Obama and his administration on this issue. Romney ain't the story on this one, no matter how hard they try.

#72     Oct 17, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, that's an opinion.

#73     Oct 17, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well I'm sure Mr. Obama will ensure that Gov. Romney receives first-class security from the Secret Service, just as soon as they put down the drugs, booze and hookers. :D

#74     Oct 17, 2012
  5. Well ricter, we shall see if the lame stream media can spin it enough for you to be correct.

I highly doubt it.

As a matter of fact even if obama wins re-election this huge blunder could make him a lame duck president for 4 yrs.

#75     Oct 17, 2012
  6. You called it, a show for the dumbed down.

Gary Johnson gets my vote.

#76     Oct 17, 2012
  7. #77     Oct 17, 2012