Fight at Hofstra!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 16, 2012.

1. +1

#51     Oct 17, 2012
  2. funny how liberals see racism and or bias everywhere but when it's overtly demonstrated by a referee in a political debate all of a sudden they become 3 blind mice.

#52     Oct 17, 2012
  3. Someone fill me in, if Obama won, what did we win?

#53     Oct 17, 2012
  4. I can tell you this , Obama has saved the heavy artillery for the final debate.

We all know Romneys views on Iran and China and Russia.:D.

#54     Oct 17, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I think that debate will be the least viewed. As I recall, of the big topics foreign policy is the least interesting to the general public.

#55     Oct 17, 2012
  6. My take exactly.

Worst mod ever.

#56     Oct 17, 2012
  7. but we do know what our biggest ally the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom thinks of Romney, right.

#57     Oct 17, 2012
  8. jem

jem

cnn poll showed Obama won on style but romney won on issues such as the economy.

the public is a heck of lot smarter than we give it credit for.

that is exactly what happened and what is going on.

Obama lecturing on Romney on spending would be comedy except for the fact our children are actually paying for his lack of ability to get his team to make a budget.

I think we all know that Romney's plan balances if we have growth.
    And we all know Romney is not willing to feed the MSM what they are dying for. They are dying to write trickle down economics.

#58     Oct 17, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I know, how do you think Obama won the first term?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
    :D

#59     Oct 17, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Too late for that now. The FIRST debate was the one that set the tone, and America got to see just how stupid king obummer really is. The last debate, guarantee the viewership is less than half the first debate.

Goodbye king obummer!:D

#60     Oct 17, 2012