Fight at Hofstra!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I think it is Michelle Obama.

#31     Oct 16, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

They are already talking about the lies by Obama. Oil permits cut. Obama wrong, Romney right. Obama said he said Libya was a terrorist act in the Rose Garden the next day and Crowely supported Obama. That was a lie.

#32     Oct 16, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow, its looking like the Fact Checking is going very bad for Obama.

#33     Oct 16, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

The liberals are trying to spin this hard for Obama. I didn't see it that way.

#34     Oct 16, 2012
  5. This was a close debate that was basically a draw. However, most of the MSM will spin this in favor of Obama. Fortunately, intelligent voters will not fall the MSM bullshit.

#35     Oct 16, 2012
  6. Since when does fact checking matter to the indolent class?

All they hear is what could be "their obama phone" ringing.

#36     Oct 16, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Those voters won't change from voting for Obama.

It's the people who do have a brain that will look at the truth. I think a lot of people already know Obama lies about the economy and everything else and now they've heard him tell a checkable lie about Libya.

#37     Oct 16, 2012
  8. Yeap think so too,but even then the polls don't really show a convincing Obama win, it's very marginal

#38     Oct 16, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Wow! The panel of people who voted for Obama in 2008 but were now undecided are nearly all switching to Romney. They didn't like Obama's attacks and he didn't present what he would do and they are all saying he is lying.

I'm surprised since all the pundits are saying it was a tie.

Plus Bitch Crowely gave Obama 9% more time after repeating several times 'we are watching the time.' Yeah, watching to make sure Obama got more time than Romney.

#39     Oct 16, 2012
  10. I thought the cunt in the VP debate was much worse. This nasty bitch, without any doubt, pulled obama through benghazi.. BUT Romney gets a chance to make that right next week. I think he WILL.

#40     Oct 16, 2012