Fidelity Says ‘All Things in Place’ for Bull Market

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Yes :cool:

[​IMG]

#11     Apr 30, 2009
  2. The death knell.....it is only a matter of time.

#12     Apr 30, 2009
  3. Cutten

Cutten

Some of the key factors for the end of a secular bear market are missing, so IMO he is wrong. It is probably a trading rally and no more. IMO 930-1000 S&P is likely, but that's about it, then we go back to near the lows - after that who knows, but my hunch is that we could go even lower later this year or in 2010.

"If you wait for things to get better, you’ll miss the rally."

If you wait for things to get worse, you'll miss the decline.

#13     Apr 30, 2009
  4. pspr

pspr

I think they forgot to mention the coming devaluation of the dollar and resultant inflation. That just might put a crimp in this baby bull market.

#14     Apr 30, 2009
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Anthony Bolton, is this guy for real, does he not comprehend that this is just a simple bear market rally that should be sold. Please tell me where the next catalyst is to push the markets up. The global economy has fallen apart, the system is broken, anyone who believes the economy is ready for positive growth moving forward over the next 2, 5, or even 10 years will be really surprised to find out its not going to happen. Job creation is certainly out of question, the millions of jobs created over the last 20 years were created in a fantasy like economy, the economy is being propped up by the trillions of dollars they are throwing at it. You cannot create an economy with the printing press, time will soon show this will not work and anyone thinking there is a second or third opportunity to prop up the economy will be proven wrong.

Do not rush in and but like this fool is saying, you will see great opportunities time and time again over the next decade as the markets trade sideways, the market is not going to run away anytime soon. This latest rally is a bear market rally.

#15     Apr 30, 2009
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Inflation is going to run rampant over the next decade, gold at 900 is going to look extremely cheap in years to come.

#16     Apr 30, 2009
  7. Pure PR. What do you expect to hear from a company who has lost billions for their investors because they invest predominantly long only? When the bottom falls out, do they put clients short or in cash? Of course not. All they care about is taking their cut and keeping client funds to keep collecting. The thinking man does not expect quality unbiased advice from someone who has a financial incentive in you joining their viewpoint (and saving their arse). We have been hearing a lot more people of late saying we have already experienced the bottom. I as others consider this as another contrarian signal. I don’t think we quite have enough people yet convinced the bottom has passed. When we do get more, then we will go lower. I also believe this is just a short-term rally before heading lower. Of course my opinion is worth what you paid for it.

But at the end of the day I am a trader so as long as the volatility is good, I don’t care what really happens. I am a long way away from retirement age.

Good trading

BM

#17     May 1, 2009
  8. LexNY

LexNY

If he saying this now, it might be time to sell.

#18     May 1, 2009
  9. Can't lose with gold. Last time it offered this type of a "no-brainer" setup was in 1980 :cool:

#19     May 1, 2009
  10. Not a bear to be found. They have had there chance, but have not followed thru.

Bulls seem to be running the show for now.

#20     May 1, 2009