Fidelity Jerking Me Around?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by ChadZ1, Jun 17, 2010.

1. ChadZ1

ChadZ1

I see. So it's my ignorance that's the problem and not Fidelity. I assumed the opening price reported was the opening cross price, but apparently not. This happened to me once before and that time it actually was Fidelity's fault and they corrected my order, so I was extra suspicious.

Thanks for help.

#11     Jun 17, 2010
  2. dloyer

dloyer

It is not uncommon for the opening print to be missreported. Not sure why. Seems like it wouldnt be hard to pick out the correct print.

#12     Jun 17, 2010
  3. spd

spd

I use Fidelity for my equities swing trades, Ive gotten some great fills from them. But, I only swing trade stocks and Id never cry over a few pennies...

#13     Jun 17, 2010
  4. Surdo

Surdo

Grow up, it's 4 fucking cents. I have had no problem in 20 years with my IRA accounts with Fidelity, and I am fairly active. Any time I have had a real problem they resolved it.

Go complain to Starbucks about the strength of their coffee on their website for a few free coupons you Mook.

#14     Jun 17, 2010
  5. ChadZ1

ChadZ1

Surdo, I'd agree with you if all it was about was $0.04/share one time. However, it seems you leapt at the first glint of an opportunity to be a justified jackass w/o reading the rest of what I said, making you just a regular one. Well done, sir.

#15     Jun 18, 2010
  6. Has anybody tried Stop Market orders with Fidelity?
    If you have, you would see how bad they are!

#16     Jun 18, 2010