Fibonacci

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Perseus, Apr 29, 2005.

1. I know institutional trading firms pay attention to fib-levels so I do. I've seen significant price action around them long enough to stay on the look out for them: http://priceandpattern.blogspot.com/

#41     May 5, 2005
  2. i'm learning more about fibs and see that tradethemove.com has good reviews by traders.

can anyone share their experience and is the $125 manual worth it? i'm currently going through carolyn boroden's, and rick lapoint's site...pretty good so far.

i would appreciate any comments regarding tradethemove.com.

#42     Jan 3, 2006
  3. anyone?

#43     Jan 4, 2006
  4. The best thing about Fibs is that they can make you more aware of support and resistance levels after you draw them on a chart.

Are they really predictive of price action? Maybe, maybe not, but applying some mystical, cosmic schtick to your trading via Fibonacci is totally absurd and ill advised.

#44     Jan 4, 2006
  5. Are you using them in conjunction with Elliot Waves?

#45     Jan 4, 2006
  6. fibo-nachos are great for dips. Try the onion & garlic.

#46     Jan 4, 2006
  7. [Perseus]
    bris,

I don't take anyone's opinion on face value, especially on an internet forum. There are beliefs, like a belief in santa claus, and there are justified beliefs like the sun will rise in the east in the morning. I am not interesting what someone merely believes, I would like to know the justification behind it.
    :(

What is the justification behind "the justified beliefs like the sun will rise in the easet in the morning"?
    :)

#47     Aug 13, 2007