Fibonacci Trading (without noise)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by MACD, Jul 10, 2017.

1. MACD

MACD

Thanks for your comment

#81     Dec 6, 2017
  2. colion

colion

I know (and use) about the various patterns such as AB=CD, harmonic patterns, etc. But that begs the question as to how one decides a particular level is a reversal in real time. After the fact is easy.

#82     Dec 6, 2017
  3. MACD

MACD

Colion please recognize that the charts were Real Time and Real Money. Not "after the fact". Perhaps someone could show me how to share Live Real Time screens. I can do it on teamviewer but don't know how that would help here. If you want to watch me trade on that let me know and I will do it.

The main point is that the Fib trading system works and makes consistent money. (No BS) It really is difficult to show that -- at least for me. Tell me how to do that in a minimal amount of time. I spend most of my time trading using Options and Futures and not Posting to ET; however, I really would love to contribute to the sharing this for the benefit of those who have not grown to make money consistently with their trading. Any suggestions? Thanks

#83     Dec 6, 2017
  4. Appreciating for your willingness to share. What would be your trigger to enter the trade once the AB=CD formation has been completed?

#84     Feb 12, 2018