Fibonacci Trading (without noise)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by MACD, Jul 10, 2017.

1. volpri

volpri

Justrading please just go back to trading!

#51     Jul 15, 2017
    MACD likes this.
  2. You have a problem with this?

#52     Jul 15, 2017
  3. volpri

volpri

I have no problem. Just goofing off with your forum name.

#53     Jul 15, 2017
  4. Well, there you go.

I decided on it in a hillbilly sort of way, like jus chillin or whatever the youngsters use nowadays.

I am glad you are just joshing, because I believe the OP has a right to his views. They do leave me puzzled, but I accept he has the right.

#54     Jul 15, 2017
  5. volpri

volpri

Absolutely! The most radical...mocked at ...non traditional...ridiculous...outrageous..un thought of..not yet conceived concepts, ideas, and people are generally the ones that change the world. The staus quo does didley squat!

#55     Jul 15, 2017
    MACD and justrading like this.
  6. Sprout

Sprout

The OP is not matching the medium to the message.

If having a dynamic presentation is important then posting a walk through video would make it more accessible.

#56     Jul 15, 2017
    MACD likes this.
  7. It never ceases to amaze me how complicated people make trading to be as an endeavour.

Reduce it to the very basic, it is just R:R.

Everything is just noise, but our egos don't permit us to accept that simplicity can work where so many fail.

Read what Peter Brandt has to say. He is a classical chart pattern trader, yet he openly states chart patterns do not provide an edge.

Listen carefully people, here is the secret.

You can use anything, it really doesn't matter.

There is no 100%, and I use quantitative methods so I do know.

There are just varying degrees of less than 100%, and if you can find anyone in this forum to dispute this statement, I'll happily discuss the point and ask for proof.

Here is the secret to profitable trading.

You need a clear structure around which you trade to achieve R:R.

Yes, just a structure.

I tried Stochastics, I failed miserably. I know someone who regularly appears on Bloomberg and BBC who came second in an international trading competition using just Stochastics.

Think about it.

#57     Jul 15, 2017
    MACD likes this.
  8. Sprout

Sprout

It's simple to listen to signal. It starts with quieting the mind.

#58     Jul 15, 2017
    MACD likes this.
  9. MACD

MACD

Hi, Sprout. Yes if you read I asked for help on how to do that. I tried posting a video (MP4) and ET rejected the upload. It was not very large so that was not the reason. I asked those here if they knew how to post video on ET. Someone suggested to post it to You Tube and then post a link on ET. That is also a problem for me as I am not sure how to post to You Tube. Note Please: That I can do live screen sharing on Skype and offered that on this thread. Some have done that and it was quite effective for them to get clear answers. Thanks for the post.

#59     Jul 15, 2017
  10. MACD

MACD

Sprout that is an excellent post. I have been using meditation to "quiet the mind" for many years. I agree that it has value for traders as well.

#60     Jul 15, 2017
    Sprout likes this.