Fibonacci Trading (without noise)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by MACD, Jul 10, 2017.

1. MACD

MACD

Volpri -- checked you out and found that your primary interest is posting antagonizing, unconstructive posts. Noticed that you have never started a thread but pop around ET posting frequent inane comments -- frequently just one like ROFLMAO. I guess you did not understand the title of this thread (no-noise). If you really have an interest in learning or have genuine questions germane to this thread -- then post here. If not, I hope the moderator will do something to restrict your access. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

#31     Jul 11, 2017
  2. MACD

MACD

Skype info.png For those who wish to participate please contact me on Skype: "before618"
    There are no fees or charges if you sign up for Skype.
    No charges or hidden agenda from me.

#32     Jul 11, 2017
  3. volpri

volpri

Ok ...i will behave. I will be quiet as a mouse. But some things are just funny. Will we get to the harmonics or is this just Fibs?? Gotcha seems quite excited so I best leave this thread. But just so you know i may peek around abit every now and then. Then again I may not. Carry on wayward soldier.....bye

#33     Jul 11, 2017
    MACD likes this.
  4. MACD

MACD

Thank you Sir Volpri -- You are a gentleman! and Yes just got off a Skype presentation with Gotcha and he is a smart and good trader. We had a good skype meeting. As to Harmonics -- that is of major importance and we will cover that here. So glad to have you here in the thread. Hope we can share and learn. BTW if you wish, I can send you several books on the use of the Harmonics and why and how these work in the market. Just need to know where to send. Of course, No Cost to you. Can send by computer as PDF documents.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    #34     Jul 11, 2017
  5. bone

bone

Having been an institutional trader (commercial) and a HF trader I do not agree with your premise of the widespread commonality of Fibonacci disciples among those ilk (at least in energy, commodities, and interest rates) but by all means please continue.

#35     Jul 11, 2017
  6. MACD

MACD

We used the Skype today with a few of you and it worked fine.

#36     Jul 11, 2017
  7. MACD

MACD

Other than the fact that you appear to be trolling for hits on your link -- WHY did you post here? Moderator, please review.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    #37     Jul 11, 2017
  8. bone

bone

1. Because under certain limited volatility and trading range extension circumstances I personally use and indeed teach Fibonacci for targeting.

2. I have first hand knowledge as an actual Institutional / HF / Commercial Trader during my career that Fibonacci technical levels mean very little to most any institutional or commercial trader as you originally purported.

Please by all means proceed.

#38     Jul 11, 2017
    MACD and Mysteron like this.
  9. MACD

MACD

Thanks for your "Permission to proceed". Would have thought an apology would be forthcoming. I guess you may take whatever liberties you wish to since you are a "Sponsor"

#39     Jul 11, 2017
  10. MACD

MACD

Just trying to help this Sponsor of ET:

"Now directly referring certain training performance threshold qualified and trained clients for interviews at proprietary futures trading firms and a hedge fund feeder program. I have clients presently trading at these firms and they are looking for more.
    Spread, Relative Value, and Correlation Trading Instruction from an experienced Commercial, HF, and Independent Trader and Private Trading Consultant. http://www.spreadprofessor.com SPREADPROFESSOR - TM"

#40     Jul 11, 2017