Fibonacci Trading (without noise)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by MACD, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Sprout

Sprout

Ok, a price chart, a position statement highlighting Delta and Theta and an options curve.
    What are you looking at as the most important aspects when viewing these three things?

I don't really use the greeks. Are we looking for a specific relationship between the numbers? Higher numbers better than lower?

How would one use a Fibonacci tool if they trade on the 5min?

#21     Jul 10, 2017
  2. MACD

MACD

Why post this in this thread? How does this apply to me?

#22     Jul 10, 2017
  3. MACD

MACD

Why do you post this is here?

#23     Jul 10, 2017
  4. MACD

MACD

OK -- enough for now. I will be back soon to post more. If you want to stop this thread then PLEASE tell me. Thanks.

#24     Jul 10, 2017
  5. Gotcha

Gotcha

Sorry, I was just replying to volpri.

#25     Jul 10, 2017
  6. Sprout

Sprout

@MACD
    My apologies, I thought you wanted some questions. Are there better questions to ask at this point?

#26     Jul 10, 2017
  7. MACD

MACD

Will give you a brilliant answer but please wait until later. If you wish you can contact me and I will even give you a one on one on Skype. NO Charge of course. Surprising as it might be, I am the real thing and I am doing this to be of help but cannot except much abuse in the process. Thanks

#27     Jul 10, 2017
  8. MACD

MACD

Sprout, my brilliant E.T. acquaintance -- Yes questions do move the thread. Just got back on as I left to take a break earlier and now back on to check all my positions some of which I hold overnight.

No need to trouble about the Greeks. Particularly since your main interest is just trading on a 5 min chart and usually would not be doing longer or more complex trades. Tuesday Morning now -- lots of positions on so must adjust and trade those. Would suggest those who are seriously interested that we find out how to post live charts. E.T. may have a chatroom for that or there are other chat rooms available, If you have a solution for live posting it would be great. That eliminates the need for me to work on my trades and fulfill the obligation to post here. I could show you my Live Charts and still trade. Any suggestions? Perhaps Baron or the moderator may be able to make a suggestion as well?

#28     Jul 11, 2017
  9. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO!

#29     Jul 11, 2017
  10. speedo

speedo

:rolleyes::D

#30     Jul 11, 2017