Fibonacci Trading (without noise)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by MACD, Jul 10, 2017.

1. MACD

MACD

Patience Please. This thread was Just Started. I did not realize that I was being paid to deliver comments, proof and answer questions within a timetable. If you Must get quicker answers send me a PM and I will try and accommodate. I do have a life, family, and trade many hours a day. If it is your belief that I am running some sort of scam to gain money from you then you should report it to the moderator. I asked for Less Noise. What you will gain is information that may help you but not if I find it painful to continue. THANKS

#11     Jul 10, 2017
  2. MACD

MACD

ET re 2 horse race example on ES.png

#12     Jul 10, 2017
  3. MACD

MACD

This will require an explanation for most readers to understand. That will follow.

#13     Jul 10, 2017
    kleinewaise likes this.
  4. MACD

MACD

I could use an assistant to assist in posting. I would welcome your help. If you are a fast poster and also have the ability to produce clearer and more pics then let me know and I will even hire you.

#14     Jul 10, 2017
  5. MACD

MACD

Ask Questions as to what the picture I posted above needs explanation, please.

#15     Jul 10, 2017
  6. MACD

MACD

ET analysis ES.png

#16     Jul 10, 2017
  7. MACD

MACD

Wanted to put explanations and captions to explain this but it seems you wish quantity rather than a clear post.
    Ask questions if you don't understand this exhibit.

#17     Jul 10, 2017
  8. MACD

MACD

Ideally, it would be great if I could just do everything in a video with voice to just explain and point. If you know how I can do that please let me know. Thanks

#18     Jul 10, 2017
  9. Gotcha

Gotcha

Looking good so far.. just working through it and pulling up the same options on my platform. Do you by any chance have time stamps? Just wondering if you entered the 2 positions at exactly the same time. Sometimes with options I read people do spreads and stuff so they like to time them separately. (obviously this isn't meant to be a leg)

#19     Jul 10, 2017
  10. Gotcha

Gotcha

Yes, I agree that video would be awesome. I have used this software in the past. Its free, easy to use, and only put a watermark logo in the bottom corner.

http://freerecorders.com/screenrecorder.html

#20     Jul 10, 2017