Fibonacci Trader Workshops - Dennis Bolze DVDs - ER2 (Russell Index) Day Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peppermint, Mar 28, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

He did 50 cars one time but I think mortgage scam was easier on his heart. he admmited he made call and his wife pulled the trigger.

#21     Jan 15, 2009
  2. Okay, so major crime and the risk of incarceration was easier on his heart than trading at a 50-car clip. That suggests to me that his 50 cars were driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

As an aside, given his apparent propensity for scams, what makes you think that his "Fibonacci Trader Workshops" are not just more of the same?

#22     Jan 15, 2009
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

no doubt there are some fundamental flaws with his character. Thus I always say trust but verify.

#23     Jan 15, 2009
  4. Fair enough. But I would think once the trust part is out the window, that all the rest goes with it. If he's a guy who is most at home defrauding others (for the good of his heart, of course), then I would think it most prudent to assume that it's all full of shit, ESPECIALLY when his own magical Fib trading, together with client money, couldn't dig him out of the hole. As they say, lies are like cockroaches in that there is never just the one...

#24     Jan 15, 2009
  5. q.b.q.b

q.b.q.b

Just enough, apparently.

#25     Jan 16, 2009
  6. Dennis, is that you#!? :eek: :p

Shit man, folks are look'in for ya ... LOL. :D

#26     Jan 16, 2009
  7. q.b.q.b

q.b.q.b

:D

Don't send that heat toward me!

#27     Jan 16, 2009
  8. LOL

Like most traders here I came across the blog years ago and found it to be at the very least entertaining, if not informational in nature ...

... It only make sense that it was a front for yet another crook running a multi-million dollar ponzi scheme.

There's a ton of these people around, the ones we hear about are the guys who ran out of luck. :D

#28     Jan 16, 2009
  9. And yet, there seems to remain a market for the fraud/charlatan's "DVD workshops." Amazing.

#29     Jan 16, 2009