Fibonacci Trader Workshops - Dennis Bolze DVDs - ER2 (Russell Index) Day Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peppermint, Mar 28, 2007.

1. q.b.q.b

q.b.q.b

Too bad about this. :(

There is still alot of good trading information on his (soon to be gone?) blog. It would be worth it to take a look at it before it also disappears!

http://tradersparadise.blogspot.com/

#11     Jan 13, 2009
  2. NK. since I had moderated the woodies fx room for a few months while live trading woodies CCI, Dennis and I some good conversation after I left the room. Oh, I left the room because the CCI worked for 1 summer and then brokedown badly, I emailed everyone to warn them of this breakdown and to stop trading Woodies system post haste.
    Anyway, Dennis seemed to have good intentions, but I always wondered about his lifestyle, vs the size he needed to trade to support it. Because the lifestyle was really, really BIG, and since he had no traders working with him I sometimes wondered how he did it. I figured he had old money but now we know, too bad. Greed and selfishness will do you in every time.

The Ever Happy With My Trading VIPER

#12     Jan 13, 2009
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

Nov could be a killer for him
    [​IMG]

#13     Jan 13, 2009
  4. I don't know dude, looks tradable to me, of couse I trade Spot Currency :D

The Ever Lovin Spot VIPER

#14     Jan 13, 2009
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

6. #16     Jan 15, 2009
  7. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in disagreeing with this scumbag's trading approach AND his politics. The self-righteous asshole was dissing Obama while robbing his clients blind. Priceless.

"Too bad" about all this "good trading information?" Why would you expect to make money using a method that couldn't couldn't make money for the author, who evidently had to steal to support his lifestyle? Am I missing something?

#17     Jan 15, 2009
  8. #18     Jan 15, 2009
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

I think his method was based on good concepts but he was too distracted with his multiple mortgage scams that it ruined everything.

#19     Jan 15, 2009
  10. Apparently not quite good enough, otherwise he would not have had to engage in other corrupt activities. And if his methods were so good and he had a good deal of client money, then why did he just not increase his trade size with all these "good concepts" rather than engage in shady activities? That suggests to me that his trading had a LOT to do with Fibbing.

#20     Jan 15, 2009