Fib-Gann Projections

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by menardrs, Jul 20, 2005.

1. <font size = -3>wrong again - so much fer certainty - the top traders trade a high probability system based on positive expectancy with correct postion sizing mixed in... PERIOD</font>:D

cj...

If You Have The Vision We Have The Code

#21     Aug 2, 2005
  2. I didn't say your definition of "Top Traders" do not trade that way. I know a lot of professional traders that have no clue why they do what they do.

So to clarify, my first 2 points were correct but I needed to clarify that "in my opinion" certainty means something entirely different to me as it does to your "Top Traders".

Your, not answering my last statement spoke for itself.
    Great Trading.

#22     Aug 2, 2005
  3. 1. Not here to answer your off topic questions - my original post was about Fib-Gann pt of 50%...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52567&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

2. Your first two points were <b>wrong</b> :(

3. What you posted about is common sense - 101 trading... it's true but so is the fact that water is wet... :eek:

recommendation for <b>all...</b>
    4. Building a positive expectancy trading system using FIB-Gann Pts and adding in correct position sizing properly is the best way to obtain the highest return on a traders time and money... so i highly recommend Van Tharps methods... (no affiliation)... <b>he even covers using a Fib-Gann methods in his books... what a rarity that was...</b> :)

5. Absolutely, top of the morning to ya and great trading to you to Charlie lad... :p

cj...

#23     Aug 2, 2005
  4. My responses were not confrontational. I'm sorry you feel that being confrontational is your only line of defense.
    You stated I was wrong in stating that shouting in threads is ok and isn't rude or ignorant. We will let the ET's pass their own judgement on that statement.
    You stated "my meaning" of my statement was wrong. I'm so amazed you can read my minds and know what I was thinking. You show do a road show.
    If more "Common Sense" were used in real life as well as trading we wouldn't have nearly the amount of problems in the world as we have now. I'm sorry that you fell so flippantly about the use of "Common Sense".
    Your opinion of trading is valid for you but not for everyone. Your inflexibility to see that is your stumbling block not mine.
    I respect your opinion but don't have to agree with it. That is something you will learn with age.

#24     Aug 2, 2005
  5. #25     Aug 2, 2005
  6. You do not want to participate in this thread. There are intelligent conversations going on here.
    Chap closed the thread you designated because you decided to move the discussion away from topic as usual by insinuating that rubberbird and I were the same person. A statement that can't be further from the truth. One needs only to look to the continuity of the statements we each make to see that but I can see where that is way to difficult for you to comprehend. I used the bird's same term for your seemingly abuse of drugs because it was astutely appropriate. One of the few thing the bird seems to be really clear on.
    Shorts? I have no clue who you have me confused with but I have been primarily Long since July 7th and will remain that way until I get my proprietary signal that price has finished this upswing.

#26     Aug 2, 2005
  7. Hi everyone. Been out for a few days and how things turn in here. lol

No comments about the comments but edgehunter...lol...and Charlie i know you must agree...that Whisper comeback was priceless. roflmao

#27     Aug 3, 2005
  8. Jack'...

Yer killing me... at least SOMEONE noticed i wrote in whisper text... had to use a <b><font size = -5>minus font</font></b> to do it... lol...

thanks...

:D

cj...

#28     Aug 3, 2005
  9. This doesn't of course answer Menardrs' original question — what was it ?? but I like making chart pictures.

Advanced GET Gann Boxes on current Weekly EURUSD .900 high 360 horizontal.

#29     Aug 3, 2005
  10. You are absolutely right wallace...i dont even have phophet (?) charts and dont know diddly about gann. Ill start a new thread to talk about fibs, gartleys and butterflys.

peace

#30     Aug 3, 2005