FGBL

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by mgrund, Mar 2, 2012.

1. non farm payroll today.

at 1600 london time the bund has done 440 thousand.

pathetic.

from what i saw today more like 40 thousand traded and the rest is algo crossed up nonsense.

time to delete this contract from the screen.

well done eurex.

what a laughing stock you are.

#11     Mar 9, 2012
  2. mgrund

mgrund

Agreed there totally.

But what is the reason its so utter dogdirt? Its very worrying for the future, does'nt bode well at all.

#12     Mar 9, 2012
  3. Bunds have to break through 145.18 and then through 145.50 to confirm an uptrend!

#13     Jul 25, 2012
  4. Goozey

Goozey

Can't see the attached picture for some reason. Massive downday on the Bund today, very dissapointed with myself as i had multiple shorts alligned but executed 0 of them.

=/

#14     Jul 26, 2012
  5. Yup, massive down day for Bunds! Why didn't you trade when you 'knew' and had shorts aligned? If it helps, read 'Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas' awesome book.

And I'm not sure why the picture won't download, it uploaded alright, email me your address and I'll send the picture to you. Cheers!

#15     Jul 26, 2012
  6. Goozey

Goozey

Sorry, let me rephrase that or ammend the usage of the word "Knew".

It was a setup i trade regularly and have been planning 2 weeks in advance just waiting for the smaller timeframes and Orderflow to give a signal.

As to your question on why i didn't take/execute the trades, i'm still a bit dumbstruck about it. I'm back to m5 trading for now and ignoring he swing setups. Scalping is my stronger trading ability.

#16     Jul 27, 2012
  7. Goozey

Goozey

Sorry, let me rephrase that or ammend the usage of the word "Knew".

It was a setup i trade regularly and have been planning 2 weeks in advance just waiting for the smaller timeframes and Orderflow to give a signal.

As to your question on why i didn't take/execute the trades, i'm still a bit dumbstruck about it. I'm back to m5 trading for now and ignoring he swing setups. Scalping is my stronger trading ability.

#17     Jul 27, 2012
  8. mgrund

mgrund

I think the Draghi comments helped the bearish tone

#18     Jul 27, 2012