FfasTrade Commissions

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by java5555, Dec 28, 2003.

1. java5555

java5555

There has been a lot of talk lately about commission charges being lowered by the CME in the New Year. I have read that IB will pass these along to clients (much like they will do with the CBOT reductions). Can anyone tell me if FfastTrade will be discounting their commisions accordingly, as well? I've tried several platforms out there and FfasTtrade is not only the cheapest right now (for decent size traders), but also stable and offers excellent customer support.

2. Doesn't the structure of the published FFasttrade schedule breakdown the charges....I do not believe they will lower their per contract charge for THEIR commission portion of the trade...

The actual lowering of exchange fees should be reflected and passed along in their schedule when it happens. Unless they change their entire way of charging fees.

Michael B.

3. java5555

java5555

You are correct. FfasTtrade charges a standard fee for their service per contract (plus monthly platform fee of $550) which is fair. Maybe that answers my own question. The CME fee reductions should be passed down to the client as shown in the FfastTrade fee schedule breakdown. Hopefully someone from FastTrade can provide some in sight into what to expect and perhaps when.