Fetuses Clog Toilet At Abortion Clinic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 20, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

If any of you are following the trial of Gosnell, baby murderer, this will make you think twice about supporting abortion or in some cases infanticide.
    ----

A witness testified in the Gosnell abortion-murder trial that she saw one baby expelled alive into a toilet where it “was like swimming” and “trying to get out.” According to the grand jury report in the case, clinic workers testified that babies often expelled from their mothers into the toilet and that, in at least one instance, the toilet was lifted from the floor to “get the fetuses out of the pipes.”

The ongoing trial concerns abortionist Dr. Kermit Gosnell and the Women’s Medical Society clinic he ran in Philadelphia. He is charged with, among other crimes, the first-degree murder of seven babies who had been born alive during abortions and then killed, their spinal cords snipped.

In the grand jury report on the case, released in January 2011, many pregnant women were given drugs to induce labor. According to employee Latosha Lewis “one or two babies fell out of patients each night. They dropped on lounge chairs, on the floor, and often in the toilet.”

If “a baby was about to come out, I would take the woman to the bathroom, they would sit on the toilet and basically the baby would fall out and it would be in the toilet and I would be rubbing her back and trying to calm her down for two, three, four hours until Dr. Gosnell comes,” Lewis told the grand jury.

The report continues: “James Johnson, who supposedly cleaned the clinic and bagged its infectious waste, confirmed Lewis’s account. He testified that sometimes patients ‘miscarried or whatever it was’ into the toilet and clogged it.”

“He described how he had to lift the toilet so that someone else – he said it was too disgusting for him – could get the fetuses out of the pipes,” reads the grand jury report.

Johnson is the common-law husband of Elizabeth Hampton, the sister of Gosnell’s wife, Pearl.

Gosnell preferred to have the babies expel “because it made his job easier,” reads the report, which adds, “If fetuses had not precipitated, Gosnell would often have his staff physically push them out of their mothers by pressing in the mother’s abdomens.”

The ongoing trial of Gosnell, 72, is occurring in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. The defense case is supposed to start on Monday, April 22. Gosnell is charged with seven counts of first-degree murder (seven babies), one count of third-degree murder of a mother, as well as infanticide, conspiracy, abortion at 24 or more weeks, abuse of a corpse, theft, corruption of minors, solicitation and other related offenses.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/toilet-abortion-clinic-needed-be-lifted-get-fetuses-out-pipes

2. That is absolutely terrible. What I also don't get is what kind of women would be willing to do this. An abortion that late and watching their baby die....they deserve to have their spinal cord cut not the baby. Plenty of people wanting to adopt out there.

There was a woman in the area I live who was in her mid 20's and lived with her older father. She was pregnant but hid it from everyone. Well it was twins, she had the first one in her room and she strangled it to death when it started crying then had the other and strangled it also. She then hid them in a clothes basket and acted like it never happened. I believe her father discovered them and thought someone had killed the babies and hid them in their house or something. Regardless she got caught of course and is now going to jail for a very long time I'm sure.

I just can't fathom how someone could do something like that. Cruel and unusual punishment needs to come back for situations like that.

3. JamesL

JamesL

[​IMG]

4. pspr

pspr

Early abortion is bad enough. But, killing a baby born alive is nothing short of murder.