Fess up Jack

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deity, Sep 20, 2007.

1. slacker

slacker

You could be seeing the BnB group that flock together. Better get more chairs and kool-aid!

#11     Sep 22, 2007
  2. plodder

plodder

Yeah, they will all have the MSTW degree, just like Jack. Master of Science in Trading Wankery.

#12     Sep 22, 2007
  3. plodder

plodder

ewww! Take a bath, bro. :cool:
    You are covered with pond scum.

#13     Sep 22, 2007
  4. Hahahahahhaaah.! Man that's funny dude. thanks!

#14     Sep 22, 2007
  5. I think you missed the graduation, it was last week and they actually made a video of it.

http://digg.com/lbv.php?id=2842715&ord=1

I'm going to hell now for sure.

#15     Sep 22, 2007
  6. Thanks for the very sensitive post.

I would like to echo Spyder's comments. My person thanks to the host of people who keep the journal hits at the level they maintain. Many people are profiting from what Spyder offers.

We all hope the announced syllabus is most helpful. Those who have read it know your wishes will be satisfied.

It is definitely wonderful to have all the new threads where everyone who wishes can banter about their personal needs which are only remotely related to making money.

Obviously we set a trading standard for you guys that you regard as unbelievable and astonishing.

We appreciate that you do searches and that, to date, this is an area of failure for you. It isn't for others.

I agree that it is good that we face each other in trading. It may slow price movement a little but that is okay.

Most of us have a good laugh at your posts. It turns out there is no way that they can piss us off. Sometimes, we actually share the humor.

The water issue regarding duck's backs is particularly humorous. There are many people who do not comment on the stuff we post. These people either do not care or they are doing their own thing making money or both. I haven't checked but maybe there are puddles behind them just as we have puddles behind us.

The people in ET who have wet backs all the time are people like you. What gives you such a wet back is us and what we do and how we do it. you get wet backs in only one way. It is not posting that gives you a wet back.

What gives you a wet back is reading posts of spyder and the team of people who are helping each other. you do not get a wet back when people ask questions about trading when they are frustrated.

Wet back for you guys come from unsuccessful searches which show our trading and which do not show our trading. It works both ways. I laugh at the % going up over time of the wet back find that I did not trade in a contest. Another example of no trading record.

Some people who deal with trading records do not have wet backs as you do. They understand something about relating to a successful trader that you do not. they know that to get help and insight, it is a good idea to ask questions and not put their sourse at risk for having his prints reverse engineered. We know that you guys as a group cannot reverse engineer but others may be able to. It is not difficult for us to reverse engineer. we often do it for practise in iterative refinement.

Frustration is a topic that comes up a lot on ET. Most people are seeking help or empathy. Some are assigning to others. You guys do that regularly. It is a wet back synptom for you guys. someone pointed on the list of items of your mantra. Teeling us we are frustrated is just a humor button for us. You press it and we laugh.

Everything you do is laughable and everything you do creates traffic. Don't stay on the sidelines if youcan take the heat. we are alredy in the market when you come in and we are making money. It is very pleasant to see you momentarily slow things down because we know when you exit we get a kick.

#16     Sep 22, 2007
  7. Australia must be a very boring place.

#17     Sep 22, 2007
  8. The only wet back I have rakes my lawn and cuts the grass. I actually like the guy so cut it out Jack.

#18     Sep 22, 2007
  9. deity

deity

This logic is inescapable, how come drones like Bearbelly never question it?

P T Barnum had em pegged

#19     Sep 22, 2007
  10. plodder

plodder

What you do is hindsight trading, a.k.a. fantasy trading.
    It is tough to beat your "results" with realtime trading.

#20     Sep 22, 2007