feng Shui tips for daytraders

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by tradecrumbs, Jan 2, 2007.

1. wear amber necklace and amber wristband AT ALL TIMES.

#11     Jan 4, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

The southeast corner of the office is the wealth corner, place a water feature in this corner it will be bring wealth.

#12     Jan 4, 2007
  3. If anybody lives in China, they should take a scroll the Shanghai stock exhange and see what their office set up is. Their market is going up lately.

#13     Jan 4, 2007
  4. So potentially, working from a hot tub in an octagonal room with no windows or doors could fill these requirements or no?

I read somewhere a mirror facing an entry could help ward off bad stuff-in an unoptimal room , that is.

#14     Jan 4, 2007
  5. mjh

mjh

1)Place tinfoil on all windows to make sure no light passes in. This also keeps the f@@king neighbors from ringing my doorbell while I'm trading.

2)Keep a pair of Fruit of the Loom underwear handy (white is best) so if the Jehovah Witness clowns come around you can answer the door with them on your head. This gets them off your stoop pronto, Trust me, I did it and it works!

3)A bottle of JACK is a must for serious traders who know how to celebrate a 10 cent scalp 5-10 times a day. You can use that Saki shit if your really into feng scwhing or whatever its called.

4) If you have a cleaning lady come over, make her wear a black komono with black nylons. Mine won't do it but shes 60 and Polish so I don't mind not having that one.

5) Download Achy Breaky Heart and use it for your losing trade sound .wav.

#15     Jan 4, 2007
  6. billp

billp

Some of you are really funny. Made me laugh which is appreciated.:D

#16     Jan 5, 2007