Fender Stratocaster

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Jun 2, 2004.

1. WOW...just so happens that is the exact guitar Hapaboy needs. If you can part with it...let him know:).

Hey Hap...time to get off the pot and get that damn Ovation! (no offence intended Pisspot...just "the pot" in general). LOL

Peace,
    :)RS

#11     Jun 2, 2004
  2. Sorry, that Ovation is MINE! The composition round back takes some getting used to, but those guitars (older Ovations) are built to last. That neck will NEVER warp!

#12     Jun 2, 2004
  3. Turok

Turok

My first guitar was a $100 nylon string Yamaha. My second (I still have it) was a limited edition Ovation with stereo pickups under the bridge and an ash top (never seen another one). I bought it new in '83 and it survives to this day with no neck adjustments. It has been through hell and back with my '80s climbing bum lifestyle and '90s to now traveling profession lifestyle.

Thought nothing could be tougher until I discovered the new all graphite guitars (www.RainSong.com ,www.CAGuitars.Com). Now I own one of each and am more than sold on their durability. They are freakin' tanks that weigh much less than the Ovation.

JB

#13     Jun 2, 2004
  4. Interesting. I'll have to check that out. Haven't heard of them before...

#14     Jun 2, 2004