Fence in the queers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 22, 2012.

1. Yannis

Yannis

All people who make absolute statements are closeted something, right? :)

#11     May 22, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Take some time and smell the roses. And, save the queers. :D

#12     May 22, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I don't agree with this, though I do know it's a popular "understanding". I think most homophobes are merely insecure, I don't think they are closet homos. As for the rest, they let their imagination run uncontrolled, and "look" behind closed doors at homosexual behavior, and it sickens them. It turns my stomach, too, if I think about it, so I don't think about it--leave it behind closed doors.

#13     May 22, 2012
  4. thanks for leaving part of my post out. i said "pretty much" right before i said "all," which makes it not an absolute statement.

#14     May 22, 2012
  5. hey, as a gay person, i can't really say anal sex is all that thrilling to deeply consider lol but then all sex is pretty disgusting if you're not the one participating.

#15     May 22, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#16     May 22, 2012
  7. Yannis

Yannis

All those who moderate their statements with expressions like "pretty much" like politicians, are closeted something too, right? Well, pretty much! :)

#17     May 22, 2012
  8. what are you even getting at? nothing? i already said i'm gay lol
    i'm just some dude on the internet, we don't know each other, it's ok to make direct statements.

#18     May 22, 2012
  9. Of course...Every fag considers a straight guy someone that they can potentially "turn". So in your myopic world view, a homophobe is just a greater challenge.

I'd tell you to get fucked, but then again you obviously do that on a regular basis.

#19     May 22, 2012
  10. Homophobia is almost completely due to ignorance. Once people truly "know" gayness is not a choice, they can no more assign "bad" to it as they can being born left-handed. Once the well-meaning folks who currently think being gay is somehow a choice know that it is indeed not a choice for the vast majority of gays, homophobia will go the way of the ideas of a flat earth and evil spirits.

The solution for much of the world's problems is knowledge. Leads to understanding. Leads to empathy. Then to correct, dare I say, Christian actions.

#20     May 22, 2012