Fence in the queers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 22, 2012.

1. You comment rings hollow, as you know well by now that I do nothing close to that, but if it make you feel better, carry on.:)

#121     May 27, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Once again you LIE!

• rcg.jpg
      File size:
      26.7 KB
      Views:
    #122     May 27, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

The only thing that rings hollow is your head, Miss Enema! Too bad you couldn't qualify for a better career choice. :p

#123     May 27, 2012
  4. Uh huh, first, an engineer who says, do not become an engineer, and now you in your denial. One career, yours, is being outsourced. My career is in demand, portable, cannot be outsourced, and has unlimited growth potential.

Now what were you saying again?:D

#124     May 27, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bed pans are portable alright LOL.

[​IMG]

#125     May 27, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

You are right. You are right above dog poop pickeruper. There will always be a demand for someone to do that. It has to be done and no one wants to do it. Hence, enter you and your profession. :confused:

BTW, do the doctors on the night shift yell, "Oh, Head Nurse. I need you to do something for me. Get on your knees and see if you can get this knob to go down, Head Nurse."

#126     May 27, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

RCG always has trouble with context.

It is as though he reads but does not assimilate information correctly in the context in which it is delivered. Here he seems unable to distinguish my comment about being an engineer and missing the company of women in the workplace from some hypothetical and completely generalized discussion about careers, at least from what I see in quotations you and Lucrum have made from his posts.

At his age it is entirely unlikely that he will ever improve his reading comprehension so he will remain a person who believes he knows much but in truth understands little. I'm a little surprised, pspr, that you do not have him on your ignore list. Adding RCG and Brass to my ignore list really cut down on the hatefulness and dishonesty encounted in P&R. Adding futurecurrents and the village idiot, Spiker, to that list brings all of the nonsense down to near zero. It seems pointless to me to conduct any civilized debate with such creatures.

Obama knew he could safely endorse same-sex marriage because he knows black Americans would not vote against him even if he lynched a black man from a tree in the Whitehouse rose garden every morning after breakfast. Black Americans are incapable of voting based upon anything except race. They would vote for Idi Amin if he were running against Romney instead of Barrack Obama. Its a fact.

#127     May 27, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Actually, I don't mind RCG. His logic is so perverse that it entertains me. While I have little patients with the likes of brASS and futurecurrents, RCG is more like a childhood friend that you are constantly tossing barbs back and forth at one another in jest. Although, sometimes he seems to really get angry at the barbs.

You are right about Obama and his ssm coming out. Actually, that was his stance before the 2008 election. He moderated his stance for that election but seems to have decided he needs the gay vote knowing blacks wouldn't disappoint him anyway. What he apparently didn't anticipate was how it would galvanize the Christian right against him. He's making a lot more mistakes this time around because his head has gotten so big. He really p*sses me off.

#128     May 27, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

A man can poke fun at his wife's looks, but you can't poke fun at her looks.

#129     May 27, 2012
  10. I have only one problem with gays - the same problem I have with about 16 other 'minorities' and their bullshite power politics - if you don't grant them special rights and priviledges you're against them.

#130     May 28, 2012